CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

1 hour ago, livingonthebeach said:

If they do that, they will create two more things to complain about - LOL

You grow immune eventually. 

FWIW, I've probably gotten water or coke a dozen times in the DL over our lifetime

31 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

They don't make good coffee.  Passable for a jolt of caffeine at best.  Maybe a Nespresso machine...

Yes for early risers.  Plus you are talking about big money for a Nespresso.  Please stay away from Clooney commercials.😀

32 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

They don't make good coffee.  Passable for a jolt of caffeine at best.  Maybe a Nespresso machine...

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Yes for early risers.  Plus you are talking about big money for a Nespresso.  Please stay away from Clooney commercials.😀

We were told our A1 would have a Nespresso.

Nope. Later told they were adding after drydock

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Maybe a Nespresso machine...

Assuming they fit my machine, I have the next, I would bring my own pods.  I might even be willing to buy some Kcups just to make life easy if they went with that machine.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

You grow immune eventually. 

FWIW, I've probably gotten water or coke a dozen times in the DL over our lifetime

That is because you have a stache in your cabin. Where are those Allure pictures?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cigar King said:

Assuming they fit my machine, I have the next, I would bring my own pods.  I might even be willing to buy some Kcups just to make life easy if they went with that machine.

I can see it now in the terminal screening process.....

A = "Would you please open your suitcase.  I need to inspect it."

B = "OK, but I am not smuggling in anything,"  (opens case)

A ="What's in these pods? I will have to open them to determine that they do not contain contraband."

B = "It's coffee.  My morning fix."

Starts to open every pod......

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

Go to the Promenade Cafe.  Open 24 hours.  However, coffee could taste that's 24 hrs.

First, in the morning they don't start specialty coffee until 7 AM. Second, you have to pay.

On 6/9/2021 at 12:46 AM, piercetc4 said:

i knew they could go in during the day but was not aware they could go in during happy hour-  maybe that has changed?

its a morality issue. my underage child was never around anyone drinking or under the influence of any other substance.

On 6/7/2021 at 4:52 PM, ValerieJo said:

The pinnacles I witnessed in the DL seemed to just want to be big fish in a little pond.  Sadly, they were demanding and rude to the staff.  Wanted to make sure everyone knew they were pinnacles.  

and how many people was this.  out of more than 700 pinnacle members?

16 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

First, in the morning they don't start specialty coffee until 7 AM. Second, you have to pay.

I'm not talking about the specialty coffee or bar that's part of the Promenade Cafe.  Talking about the self-serve section for coffee, tea & water.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 3kidsncats said:

NCL Haven have them

I missed them during the height of Covid.  I usually leave at 4-4:30 the next day and it was a welcome drink,   All of the places are closed around that time and the only solution is sit by the slots and order coffee.  The lure of the slots facing me is enticing, but the free coffee at the end would cost me a tiny sum.😀

Unfortunately, the nearest WAWA is some  5+ miles away.

6 hours ago, ericfromri said:

and how many people was this.  out of more than 700 pinnacle members?

While I've met several Pinnacle cruisers over the years that have been very nice, helpful and informative.  This particular group of about 8 people were rather obnoxious.   I realize this can be found in any group of people.  

Edited by ValerieJo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

While I've met several Pinnacle cruisers over the years that have been very nice, helpful and informative.  This particular group of about 8 people were rather obnoxious.   I realize this can be found in any group of people.  

They pool their energy when they are in a pack😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2