6-10-21THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Izena

Happy Tuesday to everyone.  Painters will start in the morning.  I’m getting excited.   I have moved 15 times in my adult life.  4 long distance.   Have always packed and moved ourselves.    Thinned out stuff— no sense in moving junk. (Of course I still packed some junk).  This past year I have let go of a closet full of clothes.   

My wt loss goal has changed.  I focused on achievable small goals.  I am on the last goal (which I am happy to get this far)  I  have 17.5 lbs to reach 100 lbs loss .  

haven’t decided on exercise.  Too hot to walk more than 2 miles at 7 am.  No walk in pm.

everyone be safe.

• Like 1

Hi Izena--Congrats so close to 100 lbs loss. Should be so proud of

yourself for all the hard work you've done.

Bet will be nice to get things painted. Need some things here painted too.

You have moved a lot. I haven't hardy moved at all. Married life, apt. to buying

a house and I'm still here.

Stay cool in the heat.

Hi all!

Belle ~ yes they changed me from having a certain cabin to being a guarantee! I emailed my TA & all is back to normal cabin wise, but the itinerary has changed. That's okay with me as one of the places is new to me, their private island, which we'll go to twice.

Izena ~ wow, you've done terrific on your weight loss goals!!! Holy crow, that's a LOT of moves.

SInce leaving my family home I've moved to an apt, a flat, our house & now the cottage. Well, at least you have a lot of practice so know what has to be done!

Have a nice day & stay safe. I wonder what numbers tomorrow will bring, fingers crossed!

~ Jo ~ 😊

Hello Rocket - no wt loss surgery.   I know what caused my wt problem— I am addicted to sugar sweets .  I have finally acknowledged the problem  and have gotten serious —-getting close to one year it has been  slow but I have exceeded my original goal.