Cancelling a cruise with non refundable deposit

redsox1584

SUCCESS!! I followed the suggestion of @crzndeb and called Carnival back. At first they said I could only reschedule without penalty but then I mentioned the email I received and forwarded it to the agent. I referenced the part I circled up above that said I could cancel OR reschedule. 

She then put me on hold to speak with her supervisor and came back and said they would cancel and refund me. Thanks everyone!  

If you don’t get the answer you want at first, call back and talk to someone else lol. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redsox1584 said:

SUCCESS!! I followed the suggestion of @crzndeb and called Carnival back. At first they said I could only reschedule without penalty but then I mentioned the email I received and forwarded it to the agent. I referenced the part I circled up above that said I could cancel OR reschedule. 

She then put me on hold to speak with her supervisor and came back and said they would cancel and refund me. Thanks everyone!  

If you don’t get the answer you want at first, call back and talk to someone else lol. 

Indeed, that is often the case with "Customer Service", unfortunately.

Glad it worked out finally!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

Glad it worked out — you were certainly in the right for this one. The HUCA Method is always helpful, unfortunately. It’s disappointing that you can call three times and get four different answers.

• Like 1