Health And Safety section of online checkin

SwimmingDragon:   you were able to get 2 photos accepted on online check in?  Going to wait awhile and see if system will accept 2nd photo somewhere along the line, before final payment, although NCL rep says wait until 21 days out.   not comfortable with that, urggh, thanks for your encouragement, never, ever thought after 20+ cruises on NCL that this darn online nightmare would happen!  Want to Cruise 

On 7/4/2021 at 4:09 AM, sicness4x4 said:

We were able to complete the Health and Safety section and finish check-in this morning, 21 days out from our Jade cruise. We had to complete a Covid Embarkation Test Registration and watch a Pre Boarding Boat Drill  video. 

sicness4x4 Were you told that you will need to provide a scanned copy of your vaccination record prior to arriving at the terminal? I haven't seen anything in writing from NCL requiring it prior to embarkation. I think there may be some misinformation out there.

19 hours ago, Falckon said:

To me scanning and uploading the vaccination card has always been a rumor on Cruise Critic, I rank it up there with the NCL crew shortages. I've never seen anything documenting them as fact. Then again, I never bothered to look for it either. The official communication email I've received from NCL is :

"As a reminder, all guests must be fully vaccinated, at least two weeks prior to departure date, and present proof of such vaccination at the pier in order to board. Guest vaccination requirements are currently for all sailings embarking through October 31, 2021. Additionally, we are enhancing health and safety measures on board to promote the well-being of our guests and crew."

Link included in email.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sicness4x4 said:

To me scanning and uploading the vaccination card has always been a rumor on Cruise Critic, I rank it up there with the NCL crew shortages. I've never seen anything documenting them as fact.

"Due to the previously disclosed lead time needed to relaunch a vessel and in order to maximize the short Alaska cruise season, the cruise line has made the decision to transfer crew from Norwegian Joy to Alaska and has canceled itineraries aboard Norwegian Joy from Montego Bay, Jamaica from August 7 through October 9, 2021. In addition, certain sailings outside of these newly announced voyages have been canceled. Impacted guests on voyages that will not operate will be notified accordingly."

10 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

"Due to the previously disclosed lead time needed to relaunch a vessel and in order to maximize the short Alaska cruise season, the cruise line has made the decision to transfer crew from Norwegian Joy to Alaska and has canceled itineraries aboard Norwegian Joy from Montego Bay, Jamaica from August 7 through October 9, 2021. In addition, certain sailings outside of these newly announced voyages have been canceled. Impacted guests on voyages that will not operate will be notified accordingly."

That incident is not what I'm referring to as the crew shortage rumors.

Edited by sicness4x4