Fly, Snooze, & Cruise hotels in Baltimore

grampsagain

23 hours ago, grampsagain said:

was hoping to find a decent hotel with shuttle to the cruise terminal. Airport shuttle not really needed but cruise terminal shuttle is.

I know there are shuttles from BWI run by the respective cruise lines but I'm not aware of any Baltimore hotels that run their own dedicated cruise shuttles. The handful of times we have stayed there we have just stayed downtown and taken an Uber-- its like $12-15. Super cheap. 

2 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

I know there are shuttles from BWI run by the respective cruise lines but I'm not aware of any Baltimore hotels that run their own dedicated cruise shuttles. The handful of times we have stayed there we have just stayed downtown and taken an Uber-- its like $12-15. Super cheap. 

Not only is Uber reasonable, it is convenient and comfortable.  Every time I have used a hotel-provided shuttle there was a wait for the shuttle itself or for other passengers to get in (usually making it a cramped ride).  "Free" is great -- but when you are spending hundreds/thousands on a cruise, why not blow $10 or $20 for a better experience.

• Like 1