Cook and BBQ healthy food and save a Dime

Good Old Summer Time

You can still lose weight with a Little Wine

Good Old Summer Time

Losing weight is on our Mind

Good Old Summer Time

Losing weight for our cruises to come--  so we can have Real Drinks with Lime😎

• Like 3

Good morning everyone.  My weigh in is on tuesdays so have one more weigh in for June.  I,m down 3.8  I’m flying through the 140’ s.  

Leave for Montana next Friday. I’m soo excited.

• Like 1

Great job Izena!  I am down 1.6 this week.  Finally in the 150's!  Our other house is sold and we close Friday.  Soon my life will at least be localized to one area.  Maybe will be able to concentrate on getting our new home remodeled.  Hope everyone has a good week...Susan

HI all!

Belle ~ nice poem, good ideas.

I'm also joining the loser's club this week. I'm down 2 lbs bringing me to a weight I haven't been since Jan 2020

Izena & AC ~ you're both doing great & around where I hope to be once I smarten up!

Have a nice day & stay safe. Off to exercise then out for lunch with a school friend I haven't seen since 1982!!

~ Jo ~ 😊

Jo, that's quite a long time between meetings (1982->2021)

Izena, thank you for your post on last week's thread. I feel like I'm starting over except I can zip the dress (it just shows ripples). I've got 7 weeks. 

Susan, congrats on the closing

My renewed plan: up water, walk late, bb ball only on Sunday mornings

This has been a Good Losing Week so far. Good Job Everyone!

Izena-y-ou've done such a great job losing. I don't remember what your doing in Montana

but are you seeing people that haven't seen you in awhile.  Will be a surprise.

Susan--You to have been doing a great job in losing. Glad your house sold and you'll be

down tp one and less traveling.

Jo-Good loss and happy for you being at a new low of the past. Have a time with your

old school friend. Years ago I met up with an old school friend,  live 100's of miles

apart we still keep in touch and we've even gone on cruises together

Ombud--You can do it. You did it. Know it's hard to have to lose some of the pounds twice

but you can and will. You got a plan you want to follow, you have 7 weeks.

This weight loss road never ends, sorry to say. Something we always have to watch.

Me--I  lost this week. 2 lbs. Now to can keep it up. Been semi fasting some and eating less.

Another week is here for us to lose more for next Thursday. Wishing us all a good week.

• Like 1

Hey everyone. I'm not super active in here, but just wanted to pop in because I'm half-way to my goal! 15 down, 15 to go before my Sept 26 cruise! I've been doing calorie counting and light exercise. 

• Like 3

To:Alexandra Cruiser.  
So glad you posted .   There isn’t a person here who doesn’t continually battle the bulge.   I can understand your feeling of loss with activities.  I skied for the last time this year - conditions weren’t optimal and I had a few too many hard falls - surprised I didn’t break a hip.   Also no longer bike. I have a fear of  breaking.   Will stick to walking.  Age catch’s  up with us.

I’m  71.  On a 5 year plan  70-75, Do everything I want,  travel as much as budget allows. Live life to the fullest.   That’s all we can do.

please visit this site again.

• Like 1

Emosea welcome great on 15 lb loss half way to goal .  You have 13 weeks it will be tough  that’s abt 1.25 lbs a week, until your cruise . Should be close enough to fit into Cruise clothes.

Belle great loss — I think this the biggest total wt loss the group has had since covid. 

Awful about the Florida condo collapse.  Now glad  I sold my Corpus Christi condo. 

Jazzper (my dog) hasn’t wanted to walk at dog park for past 2 days.  Not because it’s hot we go at 7am.  Thus I’m not getting in my walking.  I will take him tomorrow morning and if he still wont stay long, I will take him home and go back out to walk.

everyone have a safe weekend.

• Like 1

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE WHO'S READING🌞

Emosea--Welcome I hope you join us. Nice weight loss.

Izena-- Yes so sad about the condo's in Florida. Prayers for everyone.

Yes we had a good weight loss week. Wish we all could do it each week.

Your doing so good on your walking even if Jazzper isn't!

Wishing you all a good weekend.  Maybe a little work if you have to and

the rest of the time have fun or relax or both.😎

Edited by Belle

Jazzper did great on morning walk .  He dictates the route by pulling seemed happy and energetic.  Walked him 1.6 miles  dropped him off at home. I walked another 1.4 miles for 3 mile total.  We’ll try this for awhile.

Hi all! 😀

Interesting topic, to say the least and would love to join this small group. I was working full-time and then some (hardly home), always on the go, then Covid happened. My husband (retired) and daughter (lives with us) begged me to stop working. They were even upset I put in a two-week notice which I am very glad I did. After more than a year at home I have grown in all directions, not badly...but enough to say I really need to shift this weight before our up coming cruise in February 27th, 2022, on the NCL Dawn out of the Tampa, Florida port.

Maybe with weekly or even monthly check-ins, I will feel like this is a reason not to cheat my goal in losing enough weight to fit comfortably back into my sailing clothes.  Needless to say, I have not stepped on the scales for a very long time. Therefore, tomorrow morning I will step on the scales and start the official counting down process. Even if our cruise does not go off as planned, for who knows what the cruise industry as  planned for the rest of us, I will book another cruise. We have a few Cruise Next coupons to use and had already given many of them away to family members. 

Recently, I read the NCL Dawn transatlantic from Rome to Tampa the end of November is frozen by NCL or rather canceled. Surly NCL will find us another ship to sail on out of Tampa. I cannot imagine NCL missing out on the revenue from December 2021 to April 2022, from the NCL Dawn vanishing into thin air. That has to equal millions of dollars to NCL!  

Wishing everyone an excellent year to come in fulfilling your goals! 

~SilentlyPerfect (Katia)  

Edited by SilentlyPerfect
  • Like 1

Welcome Katia--Glad your joining us.

Our weigh-ins are every Thursdays, come in that day and everyday if

you like. Ask question, give tips to us or even vent. Someone in here, 

me or others  will answer you. We all will listen (read).

Nice group of people in here.

Izena--Glad Jazzper liked to walk today. More power to you walking more after

you dropped him off.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

• Like 1

Keep up the hard work everyone else. 

Went to the gym ten times in seven days. Ended up losing 1.9 pounds. Not as big of a loss as last week but at least the scale moved in the right direction. 

I tried on a black/red sequined blazer I picked up a few years ago that I’ve never been able to button up, let alone wear out. I originally thought it would be fun to wear on MSC’s Italian night or something to wear for a fun photo on the Swarovski staircase. I tried it on Friday night and was able to button both buttons. It’s still tight (slim fit) but that’s pretty exciting progress considering I was no where close to buttoning it earlier this month. The last time I tried it on I told my wife I probably wouldn’t be bringing it with us in October, now it may make the trip after all. 

• Like 4

Optimus...Have fun with your Jacket--bet it will be loose by Oct.

with your exercising and eating right. You gave the group another

good loss for the week.

Hope we all can have more loss's next week too!

• Like 2

Hello all! 😃

Well I found the scale, it was in my daughters bathroom. I had to replace the batteries and was still skeptical if it was indeed working properly. Handed the whole matter over to my husband and with his magical hands made it work. All I can say is how disappointed I am in myself for letting this whole weight thing get so bad! 🤨 However, I am confident now that I am self-aware enough to not play around with losing this weight anymore. Especially, since I will be able to turn this situation around and aim myself in a healthier direction, and not because the number in my head where I want to be, does not match what the scales had just recorded. I am so thankful I had discovered this group! You may have just saved my life from a life of denial. Today, I will make better decisions and do things like walking, basic exercises and such to help me in my current goal to lose weight. I do not think I had ever in my entire life weighed this much. 🙄 When I meant my husband over 23 years ago I was 110 lbs. Wow, when life gives you a wake-up call, it does not mess around.   

Overall, I am not kidding myself anymore; I am done with that line of thinking. Especially, when I knowingly have a battle that will lay ahead of me to loss this unwanted weight. Thankfully, I have at least six-seven months before I cruise again, so yeah there is hope for me after all. As well as a goal to shift this weight solidly planted in my brain. Once again, thank you all! 

~SilentlyPerfect (Katia). 

• Like 2

According to mapmyrun Koda and I just did 2.69 miles. That's enough. Ball tonight.

Hi, Katia. You're on your way to a healthier lifestyle now. Baby steps (says the person who's trying to lose again.)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ombud said:

According to mapmyrun Koda and I just did 2.69 miles. That's enough. Ball tonight.

Hi, Katia. You're on your way to a healthier lifestyle now. Baby steps (says the person who's trying to lose again.)

Is that adorable Floof in your profile pic Koda? Precious!!!