Exclusive Last Minute Offer (PLH) - Cruises from $200

Wanna_Cruize

Everyone check your VIFP offers if you can travel last minute, some great deals right now. We didn't have it (because we're already booked for 2 cruises from now until Oct. 30th, but was able to find my brother a deal to join us for around $650 total cabin cost for an inside for a 7night on Panorama. 

EXCLUSIVE LAST MINUTE OFFER

Book by July 2, 2021

• Cruises from $200 per person
  • Applicable on select sailings between July and October 31, 2021
  • Non-refundable cruise fare
  • Rate Code PLH will be automatically applied at checkout
  • Like 2

Booked mine on the Panroama for August for 7 days  last week for $669 total for my wife and I inside with PLH. It did say good until July 2nd but by the evening of last week the deal was long gone and it went back to about $650 a person long before July 2nd. Maybe it's back again. I will check . Only some people had this offer with no explanation who.

Edited by tallnthensome
  • Like 1

Luckily my brother snapped it up when I first sent him the message, I thought he was still thinking about it and researching airfare, and all of a sudden I couldn't find it for him anymore. They are going fast, just to finish filling up for the last minute cancellations I guess. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Luckily my brother snapped it up when I first sent him the message, I thought he was still thinking about it and researching airfare, and all of a sudden I couldn't find it for him anymore. They are going fast, just to finish filling up for the last minute cancellations I guess. 

I'm not sure why the great, al be it brief, sale was available for it..... I recently cancelled a sailing on her and perhaps why I was offered the rate code. I've only sailed Carnival a couple times so I'm not platinum or anything even close. 

• Thanks 1

A few things:

1 - Capacity controlled.  That's why it shows for some sailings on not others.  It showed for the sailing I was on for about 3 days and now it is back to regular pricing.

2 - Full payment due when booking.  I know it is close enough for most sailings to require full, but still.

• Like 1

Nothing for me either. I cruised the PANAMERA just before the shutdown and had numerous cruises cancelled on her later on. Maybe that's why they are not offering it to me, thinking I'll eventually book it later. Pricing on cruise ships is so fluid nowadays. Hard to get a bead on what the right price should be.

If you book one of these cruises, can you also buy 100 shares and get the $250 shareholder OBC too? 

I've booked a 14 day cruise out of New Orleans this November. I got $200 OBC with my $200 purchase and wanted to know if I can get more OBC for being a shareholder? 

Edited by JKMBC
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Yes the shareholder benefit is completely separate from any other OBC. You must own 100 shares of Carnival stock & send proof in a couple of weeks before departure. 

These days it seems to take at least 2 weeks to receive credit.

• 5 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, amcankid said:

Duh!!!!

Everyone  who cruises knows the Panamera is one of the most popular ships in the Carnivore fleet.

I remember reading about the Carnivore fleet.  They were the ones that banned salad bars on board.

• Haha 2