Cabin over one of the public restrooms?

I have a cabin in a part of the ship that is likely to be quiet at night BUT it is directly over one of the public restrooms.  Several people have reported that they did experience noise when their cabin was under a restroom but I haven't heard from anyone who's cabin was above the restroom.  This would be on the Anthem of the Seas.  Thanks for any info.

Over is good.  Under….well, I had a forward facing window cabin under the bridge (Carnival Splendor) and was apparently just under the crew loo….I could hear it flush.  Just odd.  Didn’t wake me at night.  EM

17 hours ago, Travelling2Some said:

I have a cabin in a part of the ship that is likely to be quiet at night BUT it is directly over one of the public restrooms.  Several people have reported that they did experience noise when their cabin was under a restroom but I haven't heard from anyone who's cabin was above the restroom.  This would be on the Anthem of the Seas.  Thanks for any info.

Well, this is the first post that I have read asking about this situation.  

A stateroom over a public restroom ought not be an issue.  Even a stateroom under a public restroom ought not be an issue either.  When was the last time that Royal Caribbean placed a musical group in a restroom?  😁

It sure does seem to be a unique question.  I searched/googled it and worded it every which way with little result.  I did hear from some people who said UNDER the rest room was a problem because of noisy cleaning crews.  Also some people said not good to be across the hall from one because of the door slamming.  But I only heard from one person so far that actually had a cabin OVER a restroom.  That person said it was a non-issue but who knows?  Maybe the bathroom band took a break, lol.

• Haha 1