ACL Columbia/Snake cruise, October 22 departure

Just received confirmation that the October 22 departure from Portland, up the Columbia and Snake Rivers to Clarkston WA on the American Pride, has been cleared for takeoff. Oregon, Washington, and "most tourist attractions and sites" are welcoming visitors. (Herding all these cats must be a grueling job, so my hat's off to ACL for bringing it together.)

ACL requires EITHER proof of vaccination or a negative molecular test (PCR or NAAT) result. There will also be testing, pre-boarding.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Balliett said:

My letter, same cruise but in July, reads ALL passengers regardless of vaccination status must have the molecular covid test three days prior to traveling.  

Hunh. Might just be planned rule changes during the ensuing months? My state, Ohio, announced several weeks in advance that rules would be changing in early June, for example. Whatever the reason, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

(The notice I referred to, by the way, was from a travel coordinator/agent, not direct from ACL, so it's possible there were some communications issues.)