Oasis OTS Test Sailing Announced

Nice to hear something about Oasis, hope this is good news regarding my B2B cruises out of Bayonne NJ Sept. 5th and 12th.

I would assume the test would be from Florida since they can do a quick trip to Coco Cay and back, but will it then head to Cape Liberty. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

18 minutes ago, LouTheGlue said:

I would assume the test would be from Florida since they can do a quick trip to Coco Cay and back, but will it then head to Cape Liberty. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

14 minutes ago, molly361 said:

That's a long test cruise

Since the test cruise is 6 nights, it may be doing a RT from Bayonne with a stop at Coco Cay or possibly Bermuda.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, 100viper said:

Per Michael Bayley, Oasis will sail August 22-28, 2021 for her test voyage. 

Where she’ll be sailing from was not mentioned. 

98BC0C56-3024-4F85-B4D2-62D2F8516E69.jpeg

Gee, not much wiggle room for my Oasis Sept. 5 sail.  Hoping for the good fortunes as experienced by the Freedom.

• Like 1

I wonder if the dates are the actual length of the test or the window in which the test will occur. Other ships are doing a couple nights, not sure why Oasis would need more? Either way, glad to see it happening and from Port Liberty!

this is huge news for us north east coast folks, after reading the other thread about north east sailings i was feeling depressed. i really need my october cruise to happen lol, its been a long pandemic lol 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

🤞

Oh No, I was hoping a test cruise wasn't going to be done on Oasis if they were going to sail out of NJ with the fully vaccinated rule since kiddos go back to school in September anyway.   They are not doing test sailing on the ships sailing out of Seattle for Alaska so I was hoping they were going to follow the same protocols for NJ sailings.     

I wonder why this test cruise is 6 days - maybe they are sailing out of NJ to CocoCay and somewhere else, like port canaveral.

Edited by Sunshine3601