Downloading Excursions from Seabourn web site

sanne

Regent has a link where by you can get a PDF of all the excursions for a particular cruise sent to your email address. Does Seabourn have such a function? I love having all the excursions printed out so we can easily read and decide what we want to do. 

I am new to Seabourn and still trying to figure out the site.   But when I go into my account and choose my bookings there is a place that shows excursions and you have to go day by day.   But I did see on top of that line where they show all of the days - off to the right - kind of hidden in the picture a link that has a PDF that has all of the tours listed and the descriptions.    I assume you can send it to your email but I am not sure.

Jill

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hipockets said:

Iam on the Odyssey out of Barbados Aug 1 and booked 3 excursions and received an email receipt but I can't find where they show on my booking as they do on other lines 

Go to the same "Book Excursions and Spa" page and click on "Itinerary." All your bookings are listed there

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 9:41 PM, sanne said:

Regent has a link where by you can get a PDF of all the excursions for a particular cruise sent to your email address. Does Seabourn have such a function? I love having all the excursions printed out so we can easily read and decide what we want to do. 

I have no idea how to get this from the website (terrible as written elsewhere) however we made a booking with a Seabourn personal travel consultant recently and she sent a pdf by email which arrived before the phone call ended.  I didn't even know to ask, she sent it unprompted.  Quite detailed and fun to thumb through over the many months until our 2023 sailing!

On 7/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, sanne said:

@sanne Yes! It's easy and useful... once you know where to find it! Log into your Seabourn account. Go to Booked Guests > Book Excursions & Spa. Click on Shore Excursions. On the right side, you should see a button for "Download Personalized eBrochure":

625950639_ScreenShot2021-07-14at6_59_00PM.thumb.png.32bd8f9513afdad45a87cad27ff6da52.png

Click that, and it will assemble and download a PDF of your voyage with all the available shot excursions and their descriptions.