Purchase Flights Through Hurtigruten for Antarctica Cruise?

patrickmoran

We've never sailed with H and looking to book a December 2021 cruise.  Can you book flights through H? Are the prices better than say those found through Google Flights? We've used Princess EZ Air and it can have great prices with flexible scheduling (no change fees; no payment until final payment for the cruise).

Any advice would be appreciated. We'd be flying to and fro Buenos Aires from Miami.

Please note that offerings and prices depends on the Hurtigruten office you’re dealing with - also if expedition cruise or Norwegian coastal voyage (actually two different companies).  From time to time Hurtigruten has offers including flight.

Assuming  US - I have only dealt with Norway office.

I’ll also recommend to compare the price at the US web/office with the price offered in Norwegian Kroner at their .no web for the same voyage - can be very high difference in price - then challenge them on the price difference.

You can purchase your voyage at the .no web page but ‘terms and conditions’ can be quite different.

- pay notice to payment terms and cancellation details.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 2:57 PM, patrickmoran said:

This would be for an Antarctica expedition cruise.

HALLASM's advice still applies. Additionally, I'd want control of flights in my own hands. If this cruise is cancelled, and there's no guarantee Argentina will be open to travel this December,  You will still have to pay for your cruise in full then deal with having to get your money back or apply to next year's sailings.