2024 World Cruise

28 minutes ago, crusin7 said:

Yippppeeee we are booked!  Thanks to Marc and my new TA we got the suite we wanted.  We are beyond excited.  

We got a penthouse which is what we wanted.  But we did not get the level nor the suite we wanted.  Apparently my TA and her Regent person were not fast enough.  Everything but Concierge and Deluxe Veranda sold out by 8:00 a.m. Eastern time.  This may be a record.  We are happy that we got a penthouse.  Can't wait to chat with everyone over the next 2 1/2 years.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Wow, that's great.  I'm sad since we missed our window.  Oh well, I will be following it vicariously.

Wendy, you know we will miss you guys so much.  We know how much you wanted to do a WC.

Norma

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We are going too!!! Got the suite we wanted. Just now talked to our TA, she said everything is waitlisted or sold out! 
Wow, if it remains mostly full of WCers it will be a fabulous trip just to be on board.

3 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

We have our PH-C.  ready to.go!

So glad both of you will be joining us on yet another cruise.  We have lots of time to plan for this one.  Now I need to begin to get serious about the 2022.

Norma and Mitch

A heads up on Regent’s insurance for those who might be considering it.  The policy will ONLY cover up to $50,000 p/p for cancellation or up to $75,000 p/p for trip interruption (for covered reasons).  It’s spelled out in the detailed policy and I confirmed this with Regent this morning.

36 minutes ago, stines said:

A heads up on Regent’s insurance for those who might be considering it.  The policy will ONLY cover up to $50,000 p/p for cancellation or up to $75,000 p/p for trip interruption (for covered reasons).  It’s spelled out in the detailed policy and I confirmed this with Regent this morning.

Travel Guard has a policy that covers the full amount.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 4:33 PM, sea-jay said:

I started a roll call for the 2024 world cruise in the Regent Mariner roll calls board.  Here is a link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2790542-2024-world-cruise-mariner/

So glad you two have a spot on this cruise!  We will be watching carefully and, if we win the lottery, we may see you again!  Be well, miss you both, stay safe.

M&G

23 minutes ago, WholeNewWorld said:

Good news for those that thought they missed a chance: Booking day was not payment day.  Deposits are due Wednesday- so odds are some rooms will open up!  Be ready.  

Good point, @WholeNewWorld.

Definitely contact your TA to get on the waiting list if interested.

• Like 1

Does this  sell out mean that all suites are booked, or just the ones that they set up for the WC?  In other words, will there be segments offered later on?

The entire cruise looks just great, but not ready for that yet, but do see a segment that I would like to book, when/if they open up.

1 hour ago, mj_holiday said:

Does this  sell out mean that all suites are booked, or just the ones that they set up for the WC?  In other words, will there be segments offered later on?

The entire cruise looks just great, but not ready for that yet, but do see a segment that I would like to book, when/if they open up.

Good question, @mj_holiday. I was going to ask that same question.  There are posters here who can probably  answer that for us.  In the past, when using Navigator, her size with only 490 passengers made it so, I believe, there was a large amount of full cruisers.  Hopefully with Mariner, we will have a mix. 

I hope Regent has made it possible for segmenters.  I have friends who would like to join us for a segment or two.

This may be a good question to post in the roll call.

Edited by NCCruzQueen

2 hours ago, Brownie54 said:

I believe the 2022 and 2023 WC’s sold out without creating segments.

Regent created and sold some segments for the 2022 WC (we're booked on one) but I think the 2023 sold out without the need for any segments.  It appears the WC for 2024 may have also sold out completely without the need to create segments.  Although as others have pointed out, until the deadline for deposits is reached there may be hope for some space to open up.