Vision OTS question

Surfguyxxx

Dear family,

I would like to get back into the cruise rhythm again so thought about trying out a smaller ship and see how it works out.  My husband cannot walk that far and needs to do smaller venue ship so as not to tire himself out by walking 1/2 mile to the cabin.  He's also not a wheelchair fan so.......  Looking at taking VOTS on a 6 night adventure.  Do you know if they have seperate sauna and steam rooms onboard?  Their diagrams are terrible  LOL!  

Thank you for your help.

Surfguyxxx

On 7/6/2021 at 7:12 PM, Jared2 said:

There is a sauna, steam room and showers in both the male and female locker rooms, completely separate. Vision is a great little ship!

Thanks.  I am a huge fan of the smaller sized ships and having the seperate steam rooms if ideal for me.  Appreciate your help.

We have taken Vision to Europe and then the next med. cruise.The crew was great and for a smaller ship we had a great time.It doesn't have a lot of the things on the large newer ships,but you will enjoy your rip..

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 11:01 AM, BBOH2321 said:

We have taken Vision to Europe and then the next med. cruise.The crew was great and for a smaller ship we had a great time.It doesn't have a lot of the things on the large newer ships,but you will enjoy your rip..

Thank you.  As it turns out we're doing a 5 night British Isles on Anthem OTS then heading down to Spain and taking a 14 night TA on Harmony OTS.  Wish us luck, especially him😬😉!