Panorama Mazatlan Shore Excursion Company Tour

travelplus

I did not want to go on a long 7 hour tour into the Villages of the Sierra Madre after reading the reviews I wanted  to take a tour around the city of Mazatlan so I found a tour with the Shore Excursion Company for a small tour by the Shore Excursion Group with their Cancellation Insurance for $49 for  4.5. We leave at 9:15 AM . I was wondering where to eat a late lunch at a local restaurant near the cruise after the tour is over with local drinks?  Is this a good price for a small tour 2-15 people?   From reading the reviews it looks like a good tour.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by travelplus

Go to Restaurant Mr. Lionso - old town Mazatlan in the plaza. Follow the blue line walking from the port. Good food, good price- I pay in pesos to avoid sketchy exchange rates that fluxes depending on venue.

EDDDD317-DE45-4164-9597-298734B66DF4.jpeg

36BF72AE-C6DA-47F1-A536-1296E3F9894D.jpeg

53D9C677-9A6C-4ED6-AE1F-3D05CA5D14F0.jpeg

• Like 1

I would suggest a search here for the " Shore Excursion Group". You may be surprised. 

Yes, they have great prices. BUT, they don't provide the tour. They are a broker...they take your money and find local, low bid vendors. Your trip may go just fine. You may also find less professional staff,  with less English skills. If you have any issues prior to getting off the ship, you may find it difficult to contact anyone to help. There are plenty of good experiences,  but also some notably bad ones.

The frequently mentioned recommendation is to use recommended local vendors,  booking them directly.