Wales Tests

ScratchTheRat

So it seems that even though I’d be flying into Gatwick from Italy, the fact I live in Wales means I need to pay for two PCR tests per person and from the Welsh sure £170 per person) - but how do they know you’re going to Wales if you land in England? Who checks?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿I think you have to fill in a Passenger Locator form so it would be possible to check.  I may have read you would need to spend ten days in England before returning to Wales…but I might be having nightmares !!!!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 minute ago, Reina del Mar said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿I think you have to fill in a Passenger Locator form so it would be possible to check.  I may have read you would need to spend ten days in England before returning to Wales…but I might be having nightmares !!!!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Hopefully Italy will be on the green list before September! 

With any luck we might know more, following the latest Mark Drakeford Announcement today. There will be another announcement on 5th August I hear, so lots may have changed before September…Good luck trying to understand the ever changing rules. 

Just to grizzle more, it would be much simpler for all of us if there were a GB/UK wide set of rules..but agreed by four nations and all political parties (so they stop trying to score points), prior to announcement.