Carnival Breeze interior w window?

Wolfie56

What can you tell me about the interior with window on Carnival Breeze?  Is that an interior room with a window that looks out over ocean?  TA thought perhaps it looks into hallway. 🤷‍♀️

Interior with window is usually a forward facing cabin with a large picture window that overlooks a walkway in front of it.  It is considered obstructed and therefore classified as interior.  For more info ask on the Carnival board here, and include the cabin numbers you are considering.  Be careful, because the larger corner cabins are handicapped accessible, and the four larger ones on deck 10 also.  EM

Hi! On our last cruise way back in 2012, we booked this type of cabin on the Magic (same class as the breeze), and enjoyed it. You're basically paying for an interior cabin with a small surcharge (which ends up being less than a regular ocean view cabin) that has a window. 

The window overlooks a small observation deck at the front of the ship. You can access this area right around the corner from these rooms. The best part is, since it's at the front of the ship, it's kind of a "secret deck" since it's usually not discovered besides the people who have cabins in that area, therefore it's usually empty.

The only thing you'll have to be mindful of is keeping your curtains closed when you need privacy because anyone on the observation deck can see in your room. You'll also have to keep your curtains closed at night so your stateroom lights doesn't obstruct with the bridge. 

The only downside I can think of is that since it's at the very front of the shift, if you go anywhere at the back of the ship (aft dining room, comedy club, etc.) you have a decent walk haha. 

In fact, we have the same type of cabin booked for our next cruise in Jan 2022, on the Breeze! It's a great cabin for the value.

Hope this helps!

I had one but didnt care for it as much as the port holes for the money. It was a stormy week so the door was locked to go out on the front deck every day at sea. I cant remember which ship but I had black out curtains so had to pull these curtains at night as the sign said interfered with navigation. The reason I want a window is so if I wake up during the night i want to see if the sun is up and the weather. Cant without getting out of bed. 

For the money I book a port hole cabin. I want to see out or if its night. Didnt like the black out curtains. Port holes are also bigger.