Cruising with service canine on Carnival

I have already contacted carnival about traveling with my service canine and it's fine on that end but they said I would have to find out what the requirements are for each port we visit. I asked my vet to find out for me like they suggested but they said they don't do that. I've emailed a few different Mexican consulate offices but no help yet. The ports we're visiting are all.in Mexico. Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlãn, and PuertoVallarta. Does anyone know who to contact ** just to find out what the ports require. Not carnival. He's already cleared with carnival. 

8 minutes ago, XxKITTYKATxX said:

I have already contacted carnival about traveling with my service canine and it's fine on that end but they said I would have to find out what the requirements are for each port we visit. I asked my vet to find out for me like they suggested but they said they don't do that. I've emailed a few different Mexican consulate offices but no help yet. The ports we're visiting are all.in Mexico. Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlãn, and PuertoVallarta. Does anyone know who to contact ** just to find out what the ports require. Not carnival. He's already cleared with carnival. 

1. Mexico Service Dog Travel Laws

To enter into Mexico with your Service Dog, you must have;

• Proof of rabies vaccination at least 15 days prior to entry. Will accept a 3-year rabies vaccination entering from the US or Canada.
  • Proof of treatment for internal and external parasites within the last 6 months
  • Health certificate from your veterinarian. This can be a template printed on their own letterhead. The second option is a USDA-accredited vet can issue the APHIS form 7001 or if traveling from Canada, the Canada Export Tri-Lingual Veterinary certificate can be used.

Mexico does not require your Service Dog to be microchipped; however, it is strongly recommended.

Source: Service Dog Certifications

https://www.servicedogcertifications.org/international-travel-service-dog/

• Thanks 1