Park'NGo questions

duegwb

I've looked through the forum, but can't seem to find an answer to my questions.

For those that have used PRkNGo, how long did it take after you've returned to wait for the shuttle, get to your car and ultimatly being on your way? Also, any issues with leaving them the keys? 

3 hours ago, Buffalobills said:

I’ve always used Park Port Canaveral it’s right next to the Ramada Inn. They are close to the port, reasonable and always on time. 
They are closed now but plan on reopening soon.

I believe it’s next door to the Radisson At The Port….

9 hours ago, duegwb said:

I've looked through the forum, but can't seem to find an answer to my questions.

For those that have used PRkNGo, how long did it take after you've returned to wait for the shuttle, get to your car and ultimatly being on your way? Also, any issues with leaving them the keys? 

Sorry, this is for Port Everglades 

I use Park & Go for every cruise, and they're very fast.  If the shuttle's not already there, I call them & it's there within minutes.  From pick-up to drop off at my car is generally under 15 minutes.  I've walked off the ship at 7:30 and been in my car by 7:45.  

Sue/WDW1972

Park n Go Ft Lauderdale is great.  The 15 minute trip from ship to car is about right.  Also, they seem to have your car in a spot that is easy to load and leave.  The Shuttle takes the ticket you were given when you entered the lot....they have a copy for their use...anyway, the driver has your ticket and his own log that shows where your car is on the lot...so he then drives the shuttle to your car where you unload your bags, load your car, and leave.  

Oh..and we always prepay via the website...so when we leave we stop at the exit gate and receive a cold, cold bottle of water for everyone in the car.  Then we are on our way.

• Like 1

We have found Park and Go to be the best option for Port Everglades, for both cruise port and airport.   They are very efficient, courteous and reasonably priced.   We’ve never waited more than 10 minutes for their bright yellow shuttles to pick us up from disembarkation and return us right to our car.  Book online to get their best price!   

Park n' Go is my "go to" when parking in Ft. Lauderdale!   I parked in the Port Everglades garage one time.  It's a very long walk across a busy street from the garage to the port.  Plus, it takes a long time to drive around the garage to locate a parking space.  

At Park n' Go, the advantages include: 

• Online reservations where pre-payment is less than half of the cost of parking in the port garage
  • You drop your car off by the shuttles and they park your car for you. 
  • The shuttle immediately takes you to your port
  • Upon disembarkation, the shuttles are already at the port or on their way to you
  • They drop you off at your car
  • Easy, quick check out with a complementary bottle of water and you are on your way!

If you're lucky, you may also spot the monkeys that live on the property. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saturngrl said:

Park n' Go is my "go to" when parking in Ft. Lauderdale!   I parked in the Port Everglades garage one time.  It's a very long walk across a busy street from the garage to the port.  Plus, it takes a long time to drive around the garage to locate a parking space.  

• Online reservations where pre-payment is less than half of the cost of parking in the port garage
  • Upon disembarkation, the shuttles are already at the port or on their way to you
  • Easy, quick check out with a complementary bottle of water and you are on your way!

Thank you for the info, this is very helpful!!! You didn’t have any issues with leaving your keys with them? 

We've seen the monkeys, too!  I think we have pix...but do not feed.

Anyway, leaving keys for the parking lot is common in many cities.  It allows the operator of the lot to move vehicles around to accomodate the different schedules of their customers.  

Believe me, if there were problems with this issue at Park n Go it would be all over the evening news and CC!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thinfool said:

We've seen the monkeys, too!  I think we have pix...but do not feed.

Anyway, leaving keys for the parking lot is common in many cities.  It allows the operator of the lot to move vehicles around to accomodate the different schedules of their customers.  

Believe me, if there were problems with this issue at Park n Go it would be all over the evening news and CC!

5 hours ago, Saturngrl said:

I only leave the key to my car with the Park n' Go staff.  I carry my other keys on board ship to prevent anyone duplicating them while I'm on my cruise.   Hope this helps!

Thank you both for the info, it’s been very helpful. ParkNgo it is!!!!!

I like to idea of also being dropped off and then picked up instead of having to try and maneuver throughout the port to find the garage, and then a space, and then walk a country mile to the terminal. 😀

We are looking at park n go for a cruise.  However, we will have a car full of stuff along with a locked car top carrier that we will be leaving.  Would you consider this a safe parking place for the contents of the car?

If it is all heirlooms that cannot be replaced then No...figure out something else.  Still, on your drive home will you stay at a hotel with public parking?  That can be pretty sketchy.

If your things are just laundry from a stop at Disney on the way to your cruise, then yes...security at Park n Go is sufficient for that.

Obviously you have to assess your risk and the value of your items.

Have used park & go over twenty times. They have 23 shuttles ,always on time when we depart ship. Great people and in a few other states. Go on line and pay in advance , get a free day after every ten and on line  a lot cheaper. Also will refund to your card with no problem.  Bob & Nancy. The villages Florida

On 7/26/2021 at 2:46 PM, Saturngrl said:

This ^^^^^^^

• 10 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 2:57 PM, cheeseheads4ever said:

I’m trying to book parking in Ft Lauderdale for a cruise that leaves January 2, 2023 and comes back January 12, 2023.

It’s not letting me. I’m not understanding why?Can you,only book so many months ahead?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Using their new site...https://gator.bookparkngo.com/reservations, I was able to book your dates up to the point of adding my address and other details.  The site presents your dates and then a pay now/pay then option...you have to choose which to advance.  

Sorry that I cannot help beyond that.  AFAIK, it seemed to be working as far as I got.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link. We are planning to book parkngo.What is a good time to board and also to choose for pick up at the end of a cruise? It’s been 4 years since our last cruise so I’m really out of the loop! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated😀

YMMV, but we usually board for Princess...arrive PnG about 10:30-11 am.  On return we just go to the loading zones...PnG has shuttles there...if they don't, as in, we walked off too early, we call them to find out when their shuttles will be there.

So we are often back to our car about 8:00.

Just remembered...when you exit the lot in your car...the attendant in the exit booth often offers enough of those little half size water bottles...chilled and sweating, for everyone in the car.

• Like 1