Stockholders Credit

jjs217

I know this has been brought up before, but I can't find the string.  Once the proof of stockholder-ship has been sent in, how long does it take (typically) to show up on the Guest Reservation Form?  Thank you.

We just went through this for an upcoming cruise (in about 10 days) and the credit never showed on our online account but did quickly show-up in our Final Documents.   Just a warning.  Do not FAX your Stockholder request as that did not work for us about 6 weeks ago.  Why?  We later discovered (when our cruise agent made an inquiry) that nobody was working in the SB office that has the Fax machine :).  Instead, we were told to send the request via e-mail (with the appropriate attachments) to seareservations@seabourn.com.  When we sent the request we asked them to please acknowledge via return e-mail and had a response within 1 day.  

Hank

• Like 1

It took just over a week for me to get acknowledgement of the credit this month after emailing the address list above. So I now possess a $100 credit, and 100 shares of depressed CCL stock. 😉 

• Like 1