They are leaving Glasgow

mrbluesea

Quest leaves on Monday

I believe there are plans for trade events involving travel partners to see them off.  Given how shattered the Scottish travel agency industry is, I hope this can be a positive day and a start of new beginnings for them as well as for Azamara

I am sure all along the Clyde they will get a good send off

A shame the Sunday Post is not up to date though on who is and is not an Azamara captain now 

Edited by uktog
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, mrbluesea said:

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/cruise-ships-leaving-glasgow/

Sound as though at least one ship is leaving shortly.

Looking forward to seeing Quest on its way at last. Who'd have thought it would take as long as it has?  Crazy, but thank goodness Azamara will carry on and with much of the same great crew and a larger fleet. Wishing them well. 

Phil 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

Again there’s going to be a live feed on Facebook using drone shots as well, Captain Johannes’s post today said departure will be 12.30 pm local time (BST)

where on facebook?

47 minutes ago, uktog said:

where on facebook?

It’s on Azamara’s “Azamara Reminiscing” group, Lee Hetherinton Is Admin and new members welcome. It’s been useful in keeping in contact with what’s happening with the ships while they’ve been in Glasgow.

Lee has done a number of live feeds including the turning of Quest & Journey last week, Pursuit is turning after Quest leaves for Cadiz, it’s all to do with the recertification of the life craft. Although there’s been a fair bit of work being done on Quest presumably to shorten the dry dock time as she’s back in service soon.

• Like 4

Thanks

Not interested in joining Facebook groups sorry.
I had hoped you were going to say a general Azamara page in case we do not have enough fuel by Monday to see in person. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, uktog said:

Thanks

Not interested in joining Facebook groups sorry.
I had hoped you were going to say a general Azamara page in case we do not have enough fuel by Monday to see in person. 

Understand, I’ve asked Lee if it’s going to be on Azamara’s page as well and will let you know.

Quick update, Pursuit is due to leave Glasgow on the 7th August followed by Journey on the 9th. Both making their way to Cadiz to join Quest, looking busy in the dry dock there so hopefully there won’t be any delays.

• Like 2