LAFFNVEGAS "LIVE" from the Nieuw Amsterdam, First HAL Ship to Sail!!

LAFFNVEGAS

56 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Actually I think they were just getting to film what Seth did after we got on board. Tom remembers seeing Jan from Princess. 
let me tell you there was so much going on,  I was trying to film embarkation and with just takings Everything in. We ran into Seth right away. Oddly there was no time to get emotional. It’s not till we are reviewing after the fact we realize and can feel the emotions. 

Thank you for all your posts and photos. I sent you a friend request on Facebook when I thought you were having trouble uploading. Feel free to not accept, but if you do, that would be great. FYI - my name is Susan LaCroix. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, tampacruiser said:

How firm are they with the boarding times.  We arrive next Saturday and going to catch a Lyft from SEA but I'm going to be there prior to my 12:40 boarding time?

Truthfully I think you may be fine being maybe 20 minutes early. Today was definitely no way to compare. We were on board prior to our boarding time. I will be writing a report later today.

• Like 6

Sail away was amazing, what a great start to our cruise.

To answer one question I got my one bottle of wine onboard without a corkage fee. 
There is a large sign I passed during embarkation the stated all wine would be charged the fee (no free bottles) but I was not stopped.

• Like 4

So exciting to watch the sailaway with Seth....even if I was late! RL got in the way. I, too, sent a friend request on FB (Debra R*****) , and am looking forward to all of your posts. If I can't cruise myself just yet, I can enjoy your doing so!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Couldn’t stand watching we are presently booking for a couple of weeks from now! Life is to short!😁

Am I copying you correctly? Will you be on the Aug 7 sailing of Nieuw A, Chief?

• Like 2