Vigo questions

midwestchick

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tipsy252 said:

Hi midwestchick

Look on google maps. El Corte Ingles is about 15 mins by taxi from the cruise port.

What date is your cruise in Oct as we are on Silhouette 27 Sep - 08 Oct, sounds like the same itinerary.

We sail out on the 18th from South Hampton.  Is that the name of the mall or the store I’m looking for?  How large is that shopping mall.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 7:20 PM, midwestchick said:

We sail out on the 18th from South Hampton.  Is that the name of the mall or the store I’m looking for?  How large is that shopping mall.

El Corte Ingles is the name of the store, I assume you have the address? Just show the taxi driver and he will drop you there.

We have booked a walking tour of Vigo, but it looks like you could walk around to see the sights quite easily on your own.

2 hours ago, Tipsy252 said:

El Corte Ingles is the name of the store, I assume you have the address? Just show the taxi driver and he will drop you there.

We have booked a walking tour of Vigo, but it looks like you could walk around to see the sights quite easily on your own.

Thanks Tipsy. We have canceled this cruise. I’m not playing Celebrity’s games with you can and you can’t do this and that. Who is to say whether or not they will change their minds. And now we must wear masks in all public areas unless we’re eating or drinking? That makes no sense. Once you take a mask off (the boxes say they don’t protect against illness) airborne germs are spreading anyway.