Royal Up question

I have never used this process. Was wondering -- I booked a guaranteed inside cabin and I still do not have cabin assignment despite the fact that I am only 16 days out and sailing on a ship that has reduced capacity so I know there is availability somewhere on the ship.  I assume that since I do not have a cabin assignment I can't participate in this program?  If I try to enter my last name and reservation number for the program all I get is a spinning circle.

3 hours ago, Italy52 said:

I assume that since I do not have a cabin assignment I can't participate in this program?

No, GTY bookings can use Royal Up, if available. Ask others on your sailing (in the Roll Call thread) if Royal Up is working for them. Try it on a different device.

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sianli said:

I think Royal Up is down today. Keep trying. Daisy0214-----please let us know what/when you hear, and have a great trip! 

Thanks.  Had a problem with it yesterday as well.  Will keep trying.

One of my bids changed to expired and the second still says pending. It is not allowing me to bid again on the expired bid. Maybe we will get the pending!

Edited by Sianli
Spelling error

9 minutes ago, Baowen said:

It worked for me a few minutes ago, but I am just looking to see the minimum bid prices on my cruise in August.

I can't even access the system to put in a bid for something.  This is my first experience with the process and I am not impressed.  Glad it is working for you.