Live from Seaview 07 24 Kiel

MarkusToe

2 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Within 4 weeks I'm on Seashore 

I'll write a new daily from there.....

👍👍

I’ll be watching out for it, MT

Thanks for sharing your experience on Seaview with us. 

Thank you for sharing your experience and the most up to date info. Very valuable in this strange situation we are right in.

Danke das Du uns hast teilhaben lassen und uns mit brandneuen Informationen versorgt hast. Sehr wertvoll in diesen ungewöhnlichen Zeiten.

cheers

MouseBerry

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 10:32 PM, MarkusToe said:

Any info you need, just ask,

I'm on board and if possible find out...

Hi Markus, were you allowed to go onshore by yourselves or did you have to join a MSC „bubble“ tour? We‘re joining Seaview this saturday from Kiel to Warnemunde. MSC Tour Visby all sold out online. Thanks in advance, Lucia

3 hours ago, Lucia88 said:

Hi Markus, were you allowed to go onshore by yourselves or did you have to join a MSC „bubble“ tour? We‘re joining Seaview this saturday from Kiel to Warnemunde. MSC Tour Visby all sold out online. Thanks in advance, Lucia

I'm going on the same cruise the 18th. I specifically asked MSC. No going on your own. Sorry.

Hi,

I‘m currently on the Seaview approaching Tallin right now.

I‘m an EU citizen and not sure if this applies to all guests.

You are allowed to do excursions on our own in each port of call if you own the GreenPass which means you are fully vaccinated or had Covid infection in the past.

Some of the MSC organised excursions require the GreenPass as well. Today in Tallinn all MSC organised excursions require GreenPass or a negative test result. Tests will be provided by MSC for free. And this applies to children 12 or above as well.

For us excursions was very much like in the past. Everything else (food, service) in the YC has very much gone down compared to 3 years ago. We hope this is temporarily and MSC will regain old level soon. 

cherrs

MouseBerry

Edited by MouseBerry
  • Like 1

Thank you to Ditmar2007, MarkusToe and MouseBerry for your fast reply. This cruise from Kiel to Warnemünde is our first cruise after Covid-19 started, our last one was with the Grandiosa Inauguration from Hamburg to   Genua in November 2019. Yesterday I saw an Instagram picture of Flemming-Reisen, it showed a single ticket from Nynäshamn to Stockholm for €3,80 only. Therefor i assume going on shore on your own is possible. However MSC didn‘t mention anything. On their „MSC for me App“ many (German ?) tours are sold out. I booked 2 tours by MSC, we have to stay in our „bubble“ isn’t it, otherwise you risk the chance of not being allowed to go back on board. 

D8216B3E-5102-485F-B02D-11CB0124E52B.png

2 hours ago, MouseBerry said:

You are allowed to do excursions on our own in each port of call if you own the GreenPass which means you are fully vaccinated or had Covid infection in the past.

YAY!!!! I can see my friends in Visby, then (and save money on an excursion).

We did excursion on our own. No masks required as soon as we left the ship.

MSC does inform guests regarding excursions outside of the bubble when they are on board. If they would tell before the cruise and some ports would require more regulation and safety I expect a lot of complains. Mentioning of excursions outside of the bubble could be understood as advertisement.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:48 AM, Lucia88 said:

Thank you to Ditmar2007, MarkusToe and MouseBerry for your fast reply. This cruise from Kiel to Warnemünde is our first cruise after Covid-19 started, our last one was with the Grandiosa Inauguration from Hamburg to   Genua in November 2019. Yesterday I saw an Instagram picture of Flemming-Reisen, it showed a single ticket from Nynäshamn to Stockholm for €3,80 only. Therefor i assume going on shore on your own is possible. However MSC didn‘t mention anything. On their „MSC for me App“ many (German ?) tours are sold out. I booked 2 tours by MSC, we have to stay in our „bubble“ isn’t it, otherwise you risk the chance of not being allowed to go back on board. 

CF9F288F-572E-4879-9E22-666251EA9478.jpeg

• Like 2

With this onboard info, right in your cabin, guests will be informed to be allowed to have excursions on their own. But it is an info per cruise. MSC can not make a general statement for the whole season. As it is now more than 4 weeks in a sequence that individual excursions are allowed in the Baltic Sea one could assume it will stay this way the weeks to come. 

• Like 1