South America ?

seaver

1 minute ago, alidor said:

We were on a March Rio to Miami, via the Amazon, trip that got cancelled in May!  Can’t believe it was cancelled 10 months prior to the sailing…

Wow! We are on a Silversea cruise for 37 days  that starts in Buenos Aires I don't have a lot of hope it will happen.

Got to give Regent credit for canceling way ahead unlike Siversea.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:38 PM, seaver said:

Did Regent cancel South America for 2022? Tried doing a search with no luck.

Navigator was due to be in South America from November 2021 until early January 2022; & Voyager from January to March 2022.

Both ships now have revised itineraries with Navigator not scheduled to restart until January 06, 2022 in the Caribbean; Voyager on February 15, 2022 in Europe.

Navigator is scheduled to do two trips up the Amazon in 2022; one in April & one in November.

Mariner is scheduled to commence cruises around the coast of South America starting in November 2022.

16 hours ago, carolina cruisin said:

Jan 22 Buenos Aires - Santiago was cancelled

12 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

We got canceled, Peru.

Did Regent state why the above cruises were cancelled?  Was it lack of sales, or lagging Covid vaccinations, or some other reason?  I'm curious because I have a Seabourn Holiday SA-Antarctica cruise in December.  Just wondering if I should be considering my options.

Several months ago we changed our Feb 2022 cruise Buenos Aires to Rio and moved it to March 2023. We didn’t think it was going to sail due to the news and I have a friend with family in Buenos Aires and Rio who reports awful in both countries