The Trailblazers- Sailing for Alaska!

GoHoward

Embarkation this morning was fast and smooth, though the facial recognition only worked for two of four family members. From the Uber to the ship took about 20 minutes.

Gus Antorcha is aboard welcoming guests, the Lido offerings are as superb as ever, and we have clear blue skies for sail away!

The energy and excitement of all the passengers and crew to be sailing again after HAL’s 597 day hiatus is palpable!

F1FA3706-3855-4329-AE64-082D39B85BB2.jpeg

D56B110A-5970-4392-A273-53C146DE4AFA.jpeg

E13DF1E0-363D-4742-A235-F67953008297.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

We'll be watching for you as you pass Port Angeles this evening to meet up with the pilot boat. Beautiful weather for a sailaway! Have a fantastic journey! We love Alaska!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GoHoward said:

Embarkation this morning was fast and smooth, though the facial recognition only worked for two of four family members. From the Uber to the ship took about 20 minutes.

Gus Antorcha is aboard welcoming guests, the Lido offerings are as superb as ever, and we have clear blue skies for sail away!

The energy and excitement of all the passengers and crew to be sailing again after HAL’s 597 day hiatus is palpable!

F1FA3706-3855-4329-AE64-082D39B85BB2.jpeg

D56B110A-5970-4392-A273-53C146DE4AFA.jpeg

E13DF1E0-363D-4742-A235-F67953008297.jpeg

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these photos and information! I wish I was there. Have a wonderful time and be safe!

• Like 1

For those sailing later this season - post any questions you have and I’ll try to answer them when in port. I don’t purchase onboard WiFi as a rule as I try to disconnect while at sea!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, GoHoward said:

For those sailing later this season - post any questions you have and I’ll try to answer them when in port. I don’t purchase onboard WiFi as a rule as I try to disconnect while at sea!

Do they have any embarkation deals for weeklong spa passes?  Have a fantastic cruise!

1 minute ago, lstrong said:

I would love to see a picture of the current bar prices. I don’t have the promotion and am wondering about the increase in prices. Thanks

If you download the app, they have all the bar menus in there with the current prices.  They are uploaded as PDFs in the app.  Most cocktails are $10 and under and wine tended to be a bit pricier.

14 hours ago, GoHoward said:

Thank you for all your help.  Re Lido buffet at lunch, do they still offer the various stations like Italian, Asian, that idea, like they used to.  My husband is curious!

Enjoy your cruise.

20 hours ago, GoHoward said:

Did you bring wine onboard? If so how did it go?  We usually bring a few bottles each.  Cruise Contract says 1 PP,  nc but any after will be $20 corckage fee.  

• Like 1