Oasis Deck 6

I'm looking at a balcony cabin on the Oasis. The cabin is aft. across from The Dog House. Is there anything bad about being in this location? We've been on other ships that our cabin was on the same deck as some of the action and we loved it but the ship wasn't near this size! Thanks ahead of time for any insight!

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

The Dog House is on the Boardwalk.  Your balcony is oceanview.  It is far far away.

Thank you! I was never on this ship before and I was looking at the layout of the deck plan. It looks like the the cabin is right across from the Dog House. I guess there's a hallway that separates it. It's hard to imagine how large it is!

17 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

You are through a a hallway- it is protected by doors.  It might appear to be across from the hot dog house, but in a different hallway-  Good location accessible to many venues.

Thank you! Now I can picture it!

On our last Oasis of the Seas cruise we were in a balcony across the hall from Playmakers.  I booked a guaranteed cabin and this is what was assigned so I was worried that it would be loud and a horrible location.  We loved this location and it was never loud.  We booked 6688 across from the Dog House for our next Symphony cruise in September.  Love being on Deck 6 and walking to the Boardwalk, down one flight of stairs to the Promenade and up 2 fights to Central Park.  

I hope you enjoy your cruise and the cabin location.

We've had several Oasis class aft  deck 6 balcony cabins.  Super convenient to the  boardwalk and many other places. 

While the cabin is technically  across from the hot dog stand  you cannot access from the hallway, but must get to it from the outside.   We have always been on the other side  so not  across  from the hot dog house.  Once we were apparently were across the hall  from the arcade.  The cabin was quiet but when in the hall we kept  hearing a faint "danger, danger". Sounded like that lost in space "danger Will Robinson"    Took a few days to realize it was from one of the arcade machines.  But again, couldn't  hear a thing once inside the cabin. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1