Royal's Air2Sea or Choice Air

Does anyone have the link to either of Royal's Air2Sea or Choice air websites? I had a link but the computer died and away went the information. I have checked Royal's website but they just have phone numbers. I like being able to check which flights, times and how many stops. Thanks!

I tried to book a flight through  the site for our upcoming Oasis OTS cruise. However, it states that:

not eligible - Back to Back Booking Type.

Has anyone encountered this? If I don't get an answer on CC, I will call the 844 number for RCI tomorrow.

Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, Oxo said:

I tried to book a flight through  the site for our upcoming Oasis OTS cruise. However, it states that:

not eligible - Back to Back Booking Type.

Has anyone encountered this? If I don't get an answer on CC, I will call the 844 number for RCI tomorrow.

Thank you in advance.

Click on top right where it says “Quick Flight Check Only”. 

18 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Click on top right where it says “Quick Flight Check Only”. 

Thank you! That did work. I am sort of surprised at the prices for nonstop flight. Airfares are really going out of sight just like car rentals. 

Maybe I should do a GoFundMePage?  LOL

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising!

• Like 1

I agree. I had first class airfare booked through Air2Sea from Heathrow back to Seattle on Virgin for $1,700 ( Yes that was an amazing deal). Now I have a friend joining me on the cruise so I went to see what it would cost for her to get the same and it is $12,000!!!  Wow

On 7/25/2021 at 11:26 PM, Baowen said:

I agree. I had first class airfare booked through Air2Sea from Heathrow back to Seattle on Virgin for $1,700 ( Yes that was an amazing deal). Now I have a friend joining me on the cruise so I went to see what it would cost for her to get the same and it is $12,000!!!  Wow

I know this is an RCI CC. HOWEVER FYI, I have 4 NCL Cruises for the next 12 months where I get free air for 2nd passenger when I book their cruises. 

Example: MI to Barcelona, Spain. Debark in Athens, Greece to MI fare is only $974 for 2.

Example: MI to Rome. TA,  debark in Miami to MI Fare is only $524 for 2.

I have 2 other examples if interested.

Now that is a bargin! I know that those could be not the best flights. But if the cruises are canceled, I get my money back from NCL.   I pay for the air in my Final payment 60 days before cruise.

2 hours ago, Oxo said:

I know this is an RCI CC. HOWEVER FYI, I have 4 NCL Cruises for the next 12 months where I get free air for 2nd passenger when I book their cruises. 

Example: MI to Barcelona, Spain. Debark in Athens, Greece to MI fare is only $974 for 2.

Example: MI to Rome. TA,  debark in Miami to MI Fare is only $524 for 2.

I have 2 other examples if interested.

Now that is a bargin! I know that those could be not the best flights. But if the cruises are canceled, I get my money back from NCL.   I pay for the air in my Final payment 60 days before cruise.

That's a great deal.  I have seen that other cruise lines often include some deals including the airfare. I would love for Royal to do that!

1 hour ago, Baowen said:

That's a great deal.  I have seen that other cruise lines often include some deals including the airfare. I would love for Royal to do that!

So would I and am sure others would, too. I checked RCI Air assuming they would offer something close to be more reasonable. However, it was not. In fact, I believe it is higher than going to the airline site direct. I know all airfares have gone up. 

Not going on Oasis until May 2022, so I can play the waiting game. Prices may go up or down. Need someone with a crystal ball. LOL