Premier Pass Package

Jordanyaya1

I have been looking at the packages available on our June Apex sailing and am looking at the Premier Pass Package. One of the items listed is an “Inside Access Tour”. I can’t  seem to find any information on what this tour includes. I presume this is not available on current sailings due to Covid restrictions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

On my cruise it is also 29.99 but required both of us to purchase it.  It includes:

• Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • One welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot per stateroom
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices)
  • Officer’s lunch (two guests)
  • Captain’s toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests)—wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

Does seem like a bargain, even without the tour (if cancelled per Covid)

I checked my cruise planner out of curiosity for September 2021 Equinox cruises and it is not available to purchase.     When I looked at the details it looks like a rip off as most people now get most of the benefits with their rooms. 

image.png.79ebdc12dacc1784daff6ae6b2f494bb.png

4 hours ago, Jordanyaya1 said:

I have been looking at the packages available on our June Apex sailing and am looking at the Premier Pass Package. One of the items listed is an “Inside Access Tour”. I can’t  seem to find any information on what this tour includes. I presume this is not available on current sailings due to Covid restrictions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

The Inside Access Tour gets you a behind the scenes tour of the ship.  You will visit behind the theater including dressing rooms,  visit the bridge, engineering, room, crew dining room, laundry, food and beverage storage areas, etc.  The one we had been on included lunch with two officers in the Tuscan Grill but that varies by ship.  We enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I checked my cruise planner out of curiosity for September 2021 Equinox cruises and it is not available to purchase.     When I looked at the details it looks like a rip off as most people now get most of the benefits with their rooms.

Of course I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, 60 bucks for the both of us seems worth it.  It is the package price, not a per day price. (unless Celebrity made a mistake, but my booking shows $59.98 total)  Here is how I'm pricing it out value wise:

• Priority embarkation and debarkation (we don't have any priority as this is our 2nd Celebrity cruise, so let's say 20 bucks.  Remains to be seen what "priority" will mean.)
  • One welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot per stateroom (not usually a drinker so I looked it up.  Wine.com lists a half bottle (375ml) at 35.00 so let's go with that.
  • Inside Access tour (two guests) (we've been on the Royal Caribbean inside tours before and I know be paid quite a lot, but let's say this is a slimmed down tour - I'll price it conservatively at 40 bucks for the both of us)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices) (I'll give this a zero since included with "always included}
  • Officer’s lunch (two guests) (even if this is in the main dining room, it will be a different experience so let's price it a modest 10 bucks
  • Captain’s toast and photo (toast - free, photo, let's say 10 bucks)
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests)—wine is complimentary (I think I could price this at 20 bucks for a couple of glasses of wine for the two of us) I'm going to assume the wine will be different than what we can get in our classic package.
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom) (let's say we can jam in 5 tshirs, and 5 undergarments - that would be 5x 3.75 and 5 x 3.00 for a total of 33.75)

That makes my value a grand total of $168.75.  So I'm thinking that for us, this would represent value. Your mileage will vary.

Thanks!

David

Edited by David10225

In our Cruise Planner the price is $33.99 per day per person.

I have read “live from” threads that have said that currently the Backstage tours and Galley tours are not being done so I would think the Inside Access tour isn’t happening either.  It doesn’t show in the CP on our upcoming cruises

David10225 the price you saw is clearly a error.  The Inside Access Tour is normally $100+/-pp. so that alone says someone goofed.

Just out of interest I’ve looked at my cruise planner for both my April Equinox 22 and July Beyond 22 Cruises - booked premier passes for both of them and like the op that is the price - not per day! Bargain! We’ll see if somebody spots the error and it gets cancelled.

interestingly our April cruise is an old style booking so doesn’t have internet - I was going to rely on my Elite Plus minutes so this would be even better.

Wendy

I was interested in this pass based on some of the posts if it was a one-time charge.  I just looked in our cruise planner, and it is $32.99/day each and when I added it to the cart, the total was just over $527.  So I was not so lucky, but it was worth a try!  We are on the June 4, 2022 Equinox Caribbean cruise.  

Hi l have just also booked the premier pass for 8 of us in total, for an absolute bargain price of under £25 pp. If this is a mistake surely they will have to honour it to all those with confirmation of purchase, like they did with drink package mistake on Royal Carribean. Sure hope so got my fingers crossed cause we never usually get a deal like that.

It should be priced per day however it looks like the error is on cruises that have transitioned from the Cruise Planner to the new My Celebrity Cruise platform. It's being correct though because one on of my cruises on the new platform it has been changed from per person to per day per person. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212

2 hours ago, alrcam said:

I've just booked this at £21 per person. Not per day, in total.

The champagne makes it worth that alone. Surely it must be a mistake.

I’ve spoken to several people at Celebrity and they stated it is correct. I grabbed them at $29.99 pp (not per day). I had the Celebrity representative book it for me. I suspect between now and the June 7, 2022 sailing it will be cancelled and corrected but it’s worth a shot. 

3 hours ago, son3cruisers said:

Well, I seem to have the “ glitch “ in reverse on my cruise planner.

Look at my prices! And when I add just one package to the cart, the price is ridiculous. 

1FA726E2-253E-4658-B4B4-E6726EFC6B49.png

E5520BA0-082D-4C63-81FD-90C317AF69E6.png

For me, the Perks packages come up as per person per day. But the Premier Pass (the subject of this thread) is just a flat fee. Others see it as a daily cost. I think everyone is seeing the Perks packages the same as you do.