Boarding Oasis at Cape Liberty

19 minutes ago, GMomKassie said:

On what floor do you Board Oasis on embarkation 

I boarded in miami, but they boarded multiple decks, not just one. They spread it out. Platinum and diamond this line, suites this line, all the rest this line and they then were directed to at least 2 decks to board. Very fast boarding.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cruise1957 said:

I would think you board on deck 5 for Oasis  no matter the port, those gangways are movable, the opening in the ship is not.

While I can't recall which deck we boarded Oasis at Port Canaveral I can say that at on various ships at various ports the boarding deck varied depending on the pier or tide level.  We've boarded ships on deck 2 at various ports.  Remember not every port has elaborate boarding structures.   Sometimes it's just a gangway from pier to ship.

3 hours ago, njkruzer said:

While I can't recall which deck we boarded Oasis at Port Canaveral I can say that at on various ships at various ports the boarding deck varied depending on the pier or tide level.  We've boarded ships on deck 2 at various ports.  Remember not every port has elaborate boarding structures.   Sometimes it's just a gangway from pier to ship.

Canaveral was right into the promenade. At least for the plebs. Pretty sure I had to go up a deck to get to schooner but it's been a hot minute or two. 

58 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

Canaveral was right into the promenade. At least for the plebs. Pretty sure I had to go up a deck to get to schooner but it's been a hot minute or two. 

Yes, you entered on Deck 5 and the Schooner Bar is on Deck 6.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, njkruzer said:

I'm guessing, maybe incorrectly, you were talking about ports of call, then absolutely, they have a gangway to deck 2, but usually when you embark it's on deck 5, at least that's always been my experience, yours may have been different. I can let you know September 5th. Counting the days!!!

14 hours ago, cruise1957 said:

I would think you board on deck 5 for Oasis  no matter the port, those gangways are movable, the opening in the ship is not.

Also, Anthem was on the 5th deck., if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruise1957 said:

I'm guessing, maybe incorrectly, you were talking about ports of call, then absolutely, they have a gangway to deck 2, but usually when you embark it's on deck 5, at least that's always been my experience, yours may have been different. I can let you know September 5th. Counting the days!!!

Yes.  Sorry, my fault.