Transportation from the Carnival Magic to the Carnival Mardi Gras

VagabondTom

33 minutes ago, VagabondTom said:

In Port Canaveral on Sept. 4

Howdy @VagabondTom emo22.gif

Welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo34.gif  I see it has been a while since you posted on the boards.

Thank you for your new thread titled Transportation from the Carnival Magic to the Carnival Mardi Gras on the Ask a Cruise Question forum. 👍  However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your thread was off-topic there since your topic concerns transportation in a specific USA port. 

To help you out, I have moved your thread to the North American Homeports - East Coast Departures - Florida Departures forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have been there or plan to be there frequent this forum and provide feedback here regarding hotel, transportation, dining & embarkation information. Be sure to browse through the thread titles on this forum and l👀k for titles of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

If you plan on asking if anyone wants to  share the cost, well that question can only be asked on the Roll Call thread for your ship & sail date. Here is the link to the Roll Call forums: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls Locate your cruise line and ship. Use the Roll Call Finder tool at the top of your ship's Roll Calls forum. If one has not been started for your ship and sail date, please read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and How To: Create A New Roll Call. Then please start one for your ship and sail date. However, if a Roll Call thread already exists for your ship and sail date, just click the thread title to open the thread. After reading and then you want to post, click the Reply to this topic button on the thread. The reply box will open and you type in your message. When done, click the Submit Reply button. If you want to reply to a specific post in the thread, click Quote on the post you want to address. The reply box will appear with the quoted message at top. You start typing your message under the Quote box as I have done in this reply to you. For more information, please see How to: Reply to a Topic / Quote / Multi-QuoteFor even more info about our famous Roll Calls, please read the Roll Calls and Our Policy Regarding Facebook and Roll Calls sections in the Guidelines we all agree to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships.

If you do start a new Roll Call thread for your sail date or post on any existing thread, I suggest you use the Follow feature so you will be notified of new posts. That way you will not have to go l👀king to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you! emo34.gif For more info please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication by Cruise Critic. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! See How To: Submit a Member Review.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard the Cruise Critic message board! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat  emo32.gif

1 hour ago, VagabondTom said:

In Port Canaveral on Sept. 4

Hi 

Without checking into all the details, I think the two ships will be docked next to each other. It is a relatively small port. If you have ordinary mobility, you should be able to walk it with your luggage. If you need help with your luggage you could pay one of the porters to walk the luggage with you. If you cannot walk it you could take a taxi, but as I said, I believe we are talking about several hundred yards at most. 

"Without checking into all the details, I think the two ships will be docked next to each other. It is a relatively small port."

Actually the NEW terminal built for Mardi G is as far from the existing Carn' terminals as possible AND they are on opposite sides of a draw bridge that is not open to foot traffic. Unless Carn' institutes some sort of free shuttle (none existed pre-covid) you'll need a taxi / uber <p.s. Carn' Magic is sitting at terminal 6 this morning>

image.thumb.png.477e00755a1af786d84e0f3fc7274031.png

Edited by Capt_BJ