Combine bonus FCC?

Heather1972

@Heather1972

I have had it happen.   What happens is that 10% is taken off the CRUISE FARE and you get a new Confirmation with a NEW Cruise Fare.   Then if you want to use another 10% offer it is taken off the NEW Cruise Fare and so on.   Using two 10% offers does NOT take off 20%, it actually works out as 19%'

eg $1000 - 10% = $900 then $900 - 10% = $810.   So the decrease is $190 or 19%.

• Like 1

As far as I know, there's no reason you couldn't.  If I remember correctly, the bonus FCC has to be applied as a lump sum whereas any other FCC can be split.

Bonus FCC is taken off of your fare, so won't appear as a line item.  I had to call to get my bonus FCC and 10% coupon applied to the same cruise, couldn't do it on-line, so I expect you will have to contact someone to make it happen.  Other FCC is noted as a payment.

Future cruise credits are just that.  Consider that Delta Airlines gave you a $500 future travel credit.  Then, you got another two at the same amount.  You could us all of them on one flight to Europe or anywhere else.

The same holds true for FCC.  It can go the other way as well.  If you have a $10,000 future cruise credit, you can book two cruises at $5,000.00 each.  I hope that makes sense. 

24 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

Future cruise credits are just that.  Consider that Delta Airlines gave you a $500 future travel credit.  Then, you got another two at the same amount.  You could us all of them on one flight to Europe or anywhere else.

The same holds true for FCC.  It can go the other way as well.  If you have a $10,000 future cruise credit, you can book two cruises at $5,000.00 each.  I hope that makes sense. 

OP is asking for info on Bonus FCC which is not the same as FCC.  For example, bonus FCC can only be used for cruise fare, while "regular" FCC can be used for cruise fare, taxes, gratuities etc.

6 minutes ago, julig22 said:

OP is asking for info on Bonus FCC which is not the same as FCC.  For example, bonus FCC can only be used for cruise fare, while "regular" FCC can be used for cruise fare, taxes, gratuities etc.

Oh, heck.  So sorry, I must have missed that.  Sorry for the confusion on my part.  Thanks for clearing it up. Appreciated.

Well this has been a fiasco. My 3 bonus FCC are out there in la la land now.  An agent applied them to the wrong cruise and I told her something was wrong when she gave me the total owed and the new total. I told her to stop what she was doing and to please not apply the payments. Now the credits are “lost or maybe being regenerated”. No one knows. I’ve been told this might be fixed by the end of the week.  *pulling out my hair*