Carnival Sunrise to Grand Cayman

BobbiFlekman

They changed the August cruises on the Sunrise to Ocho and Bimini but it doesn't look like Jamaica will be open any time soon either.  I'm on that ship/itinerary in October so I've been curious also.

Ports in the GC/Ocho Rios area that have served cruise ships in the past two months:

• Mahogany Bay/Roatan
  • Belize
  • Costa Maya
  • Cozumel

It seems likely that they could pick two of the above and make an itinerary out of it.  But pay attention as things can change at any time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Ports in the GC/Ocho Rios area that have served cruise ships in the past two months:

• Mahogany Bay/Roatan
  • Belize
  • Costa Maya
  • Cozumel

It seems likely that they could pick two of the above and make an itinerary out of it.  But pay attention as things can change at any time.

Those seem to be all western itinerary stops. Leaving from Florida probably would not go that far to the East. Maybe add grand Turk, Amber Cove, more Bahamas. Leaving from Texas or New Orleans and those are all good options for 7 days. Shorter cruises probably wouldn’t go down to Belize and Roatan. As more ships set sail, their flexibility will shrink. We might even see more cruises with less stops, but at least one (scheduled)!

• Like 1

We have this itinerary on the Sunrise NYE cruise -- Ocho and GC.   Curious where we will go because we're B2B and I'm hoping we don't just go to the same ports two weeks in a row.   The following week is scheduled for Nassau and HMC.   

Carnival site is still showing Ocho and Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

All the Western C ports Honolulu Blue posted are easily reached from Florida.

Couple of cruise port sites haven't updated Grand Cayman or Jamaica since spring of 2020. 

• Thanks 1

We are doing a 7 day cruise from Tampa to Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel & Grand Cayman. DW & I was talking about this last week and figured they would add a sea day or Costa Maya.  Who knows at he moment.

Since the Sunrise will be doing 5 days out of Miami, as I previously mentioned in post #2, they could change it to Amber Cove and Grand Turk, which is where I will be going the first week of January out of Miami on a 5 day cruise on the Celebration.