Sept 22 London to Barcelona Splendor Itinerary changed

wcsdkqh

39 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Original itinerary reinstated.

I'd be pulling my hair out right now, if I was trying to make, cancel, change, rebook my own airline reservations for that cruise (not to mention pre/post cruise hotel reservations)  ...which a lot of people do, if they have thousands of FF miles or hotel rewards to use!  🤪

• Like 1

I am so happy that we rebooked our back to back Sept 11 and Sept 22 2021 cruises to similar September 2022 cruises a few months back when our final payment was due. Shortly after we rebooked, all cruises were cancelled until Sept 11, and we were relieved that we weren't on the first 2 cruises. I probably would have died from the stress this week with all of these last minute changes if we were still booked for this year. And if I didn't, I would have cancelled since a back to back at the same ports would not have been of interest to us. That would have left us out of a huge amount of  money and a future cruise credit that we would have no idea how to use since next September's similar cruises were nearly sold out of an acceptable cabin when we rebooked.

We are booked on the September 11th cruise from Southampton. I will be making my own plans for

transportation after the cruise. We are going to London . If anyone is interested in sharing the van

from Southampton to London leave me a note on this site or you can contact me once onboard.

I will be in Suite 814. 

Thank you.