Local Vendors available for excursions dockside!

cpristash

I believe that the only port that only allows Celebrity excursions is Barbados…however, we ALL know this is all vey liquid….not even sure what ports we are going to….scary…but that’s ok! I am on a cruise!

We were able to freely shop dockside vendors at Aruba and Curaçao. In Barbados, our ‘ship bubble’ excursion let us off at the port building where a few vendors and the restrooms were open. You could not just get off the ship and shop in Barbados. Also, on ship excursions we were not allowed to buy anything from vendors  roaming the beach. 

Ok….good to hear!

so, my question is, if we purchase a celebrity excursion (just to enable not to be prisoners on the ship)…how much time prior  to the time of departure does one need to cancel?

Thanks for prompt reply!

8 minutes ago, cpristash said:

Ok….good to hear!

so, my question is, if we purchase a celebrity excursion (just to enable not to be prisoners on the ship)…how much time prior  to the time of departure does one need to cancel?

Thanks for prompt reply!

Shore excursions can be cancelled or modified up tp 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure for a full refund. 

4 hours ago, cpristash said:

Ok….good to hear!

Thanks for prompt reply!

If you don't want to be a "prisoner" on the ship, why are you even cruising?  😒

Protocols are changing daily, ports may start refusing passengers, and your cruise may not be what you're expecting. 

I think your expectations are unrealistic at this point.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, cpristash said:

Ok….good to hear!

Thanks for prompt reply!

Best to stay home.  I wouldn't exactly call spending a day on a beautiful cruise ship prisoners!  We have been to  almost all of the islands in the Caribbean and IMO the destination is the ship!  Probably have every diamonds international charm !

• Like 3

Clearly I misspoke…..I have had the wonderful chance to go on 30+ cruises…we love venturing out into the Villages of the various islands and injecting some revenue into their economy.  I throughly enjoy speaking to the locals and learning about their culture…

When we signed up for this we we fully knowledgeable about its “ fluidity”

If anything we have leaned from this past year is to take each day as it comes….