Voyager's Club sign-up not working...

zackarykeef

Hi all...wondering if anyone has experienced this before or has a solution.

We just booked our first MSC cruise for next month...trying to sign up for Voyager's Club. However, when I enter my information, it says "Departure date not in range for selected cruise" and won't let me sign up. Anyone have a solution or know what's going on?

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, zackarykeef said:

Hi all...wondering if anyone has experienced this before or has a solution.

We just booked our first MSC cruise for next month...trying to sign up for Voyager's Club. However, when I enter my information, it says "Departure date not in range for selected cruise" and won't let me sign up. Anyone have a solution or know what's going on?

Thanks in advance!

First, if possible, status match. If you have status with any other airline, cruise, car, hotel, etc, try to do that.

Second, I think you may need to call in to get that fixed (of course if you status match you'll do it slightly differently)

1 minute ago, alyssamma said:

First, if possible, status match. If you have status with any other airline, cruise, car, hotel, etc, try to do that.

Second, I think you may need to call in to get that fixed (of course if you status match you'll do it slightly differently)

I was trying to do that with my NCL, but not sure how...

34 minutes ago, zackarykeef said:

I was trying to do that with my NCL, but not sure how...

It's easy for some and horribly complicated for others...it's the luck of the draw. When my wife and I did it, it worked for me, didn't work for her, we called to get hers fixed - which it was - but then that broke mine 🙂

Best bet is to call and get it resolved. You'll need a picture of something showing your NCL status.

NOTE - if you already join, I don't think you can then status match...so make sure you status match and not join.

3 hours ago, alyssamma said:

It's easy for some and horribly complicated for others...it's the luck of the draw. When my wife and I did it, it worked for me, didn't work for her, we called to get hers fixed - which it was - but then that broke mine 🙂

Best bet is to call and get it resolved. You'll need a picture of something showing your NCL status.

NOTE - if you already join, I don't think you can then status match...so make sure you status match and not join.

I joined first and then status matched to silver a few months later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

Are you trying to status match with NCL?  If so, they don't match.

Really? Is this new?

OP, this is the link: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/status-match

I thought this was the list of cruise lines they match:

• Costa Cruises
  • Royal Caribbean
  • Carnival Cruises
  • Norwegian Cruises
  • Celebrity Cruises
  • Cunard Cruises
  • Princess Cruises
  • Silversea
  • Regent Cruises
  • Holland America
  • P&O Cruises
  • Azamara Cruises
  • Seabourn Cruises
  • Disney Cruise Line
  • Ponant Yacht Cruises
  • Aida Cruise Line
  • Crystal Cruises
  • Oceania Cruises
  • Star Cruises

I have been trying to status match with my NCL premium for 3 months now and cannot get any response.  I finally booked a cruise because the price went up and got  Voyagers club number. Then sent in an inquiry about status match and also healthcare workers promo.  Except for the basic "thank you for your request" have not got one word back from them 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

I have been trying to status match with my NCL premium for 3 months now and cannot get any response.  I finally booked a cruise because the price went up and got  Voyagers club number. Then sent in an inquiry about status match and also healthcare workers promo.  Except for the basic "thank you for your request" have not got one word back from them 

For the healthcare workers promo, you have to book over the phone (or have your TA do it). I don't think you can book and then get it later applied.

You may wish to cancel and re-book over the phone.

• 2 years later...