Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica

ALIEHS

Some of you have mentioned the Sunset Beach Resort & Spa in Montego Bay has a deal for the day. $20 , includes...drinks, food, the beach, chairs... and more. However, I can't find any information about this special? Was this recently that you have been to this place? we will be on the Conquest May 30th. Is there any way to contact the hotel? Or is this a tour through Carnival? Or do we just take a cab on our own and show up ?

Thanks

Sheila

[This message was edited by ALIEHS on 05-05-04 at 01:04 PM.]

The information I got was from a few recent travelers. They all said the got a cab ($3 per person, each way) and told the driver where to go. I'm not sure what to do when you arrive. Maybe get wrist bands or something in the hotel lobby. We're also going, but not until next spring break, frown.

I did some checking and have a phone number for the resort if you would like, you can e-mail me at big_mac_fan@earthlink.net and I will give it to you.

We are on the same cruise as you and plan to go there.

Sovereign of the Seas 06/00

Inspiration 06/02

Carnival Conquest 06/03

Carnival Conquest 05/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;30;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0600 Until the Conquest sails!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I talked to someone in reservations there today. You do not have to make reservations. Just show up and pay the $20. She said you can also ask at the excursion desk on the ship, they should be able to help. Said it is real close to the port(approximately 1 minute) and you can see it from the ship. Not sure if you can walk though. The lady I spoke with was very friendly, if you have other questions and want to call. I used a US phone card because the rate is cheaper to Jamaica than regular long distance.

Misty icon_cool.gif

Archived