Question about Passenger Locator Form (PLF) for Greece

wyattsaunt

I filled out the PLF form weeks in advance of our 8/11 arrival in Greece for 8/14 Seabourn Ovation sailing on 8/14. I immediately got an email from the Hellenic Republic saying I’d successfully completed the form and gave me a QR code to enter Greece. 

Since then, I’ve read on the airline’s website that this form should be completed within 72 hours of arrival in Greece.  If this is true, I guess I’ll need to re-do the form in order to get a new QR code.  Does anyone know how this works?  The Greek government website is unclear on this. Thanks!

I got my Notification and code within five minutes of filling in the PLF

I used it and dint have a problem arriving into Athens airport ten days later.

Have your covid vaccination details handy as they check them just before you get to passport control 

• Like 1

Thanks.  When I re-read the information on the airline’s Travel Ready Center, the PLF requirement was coupled with the need to upload proof of vaccination or negative Covid test.  Maybe that’s why it says to come back later to upload these documents. 

One more thing: When I set up a log in and password on the Greece government website and filled out the PLF form, I figured it would be saved and then I would get the QR code right before my trip.  I was surprised when I got the email with the QR code immediately. 
When I travel to Hawaii from the mainland, their Safe Travels website won’t allow the vaccination card or Covid test result to be uploaded until 24 hours before traveling.  THEN the QR code is sent.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:33 AM, mcondition said:

Maybe the airline's website hasn't updated to reflect that PLF may be submitted earlier than 72 hours before arrival. 

Perhaps we should try and connect somehow since we are both in Athens ...