Definition of Dress Shirts for Dining

I have been around Cruise Critic for long enough to know that dress code threads are a sensitive topic.   I plan to wear dress pants in the dining areas every night, my question is about the definition of dress shirt.  I recently had major surgery and a lifestyle change related to that surgery that makes it nearly impossible for me to wear my shirt tucked in, so I have purchased and wear nicer shirts that are meant to be worn untucked.   I have pasted some examples.   I think I might even be able to throw on a jacket with these when needed, but I need to know if these type of shirts are worn on Seabourn on the Elegant Casual nights.   Got my first cruise coming up in a few weeks and don't want to be too out of place on board.

image.png.2a6a04ab0f4d7aff0f65c53683d5abd7.pngimage.thumb.png.e12e7c327cb29c1495565d0bc3c06094.png

On the Greek Cruises men did wear jackets at dinner, especially the formal dinners.   We were on the 7/10 and 7/17 cruises.   We are talking about what was worn in the Restaurant and in the TK Grill.    It was very warm and we did not eat outside but the dress code is more relaxed there.