Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

30 minutes ago, twangster said:

Wonder to be based in Port Canaveral Oct. 2022 to April 2023

Which begs the question where does she go April 2023?  Transatlantic possibly and then... ?

And all of the Harmony cruises between November and April have now disappeared from RCL's booking engine.

26 minutes ago, twangster said:

Which ships and where?

They have the ones listed for Independence and Mariner, Harmony out of Port Canaveral,

Liberty and Odyssey, Vision out of Ft Lauderdale

Freedom, Explorer, Granduer, Oasis and Symphony out of Miami

Brilliance and Serenade out of Tampa.  

Voyager out of San Juan

Adventure, Allure out of Galveston.  

Rhapsody out of Barbados starting March 5, 2023

Navigator out of Los Angeles

* Maybe Bermuda sailings out of Baltimore will have a different ship and a separate push out later.

Edited by Plum Happy

8 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

They have the ones listed for Independence and Mariner, Harmony out of Port Canaveral,

Freedom, Granduer, Oasis and Symphony out of Miami

Voyager out of San Juan

* Maybe Bermuda sailings out of Baltimore will have a different ship and a separate push out later.

Baltimore has generally been released with the Northeast sailings, so wouldn't write it off yet.

15 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

Freedom, Granduer, Oasis and Symphony out of Miami

Voyager out of San Juan

This list doesn't add up for me (it also isn't loading for me on their website yet).

Serenade, Odyssey and Symphony were all in the Europe test drop. And this leaves no Voyager, Freedom or Oasis class ships for Bayonne (and Anthem was in the Europe test drop, as well).

12 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

This list doesn't add up for me (it also isn't loading for me on their website yet).

Serenade, Odyssey and Symphony were all in the Europe test drop. And this leaves no Voyager, Freedom or Oasis class ships for Bayonne (and Anthem was in the Europe test drop, as well).

I found it on an online site V2Go.  I hope you know what that means without putting it out there.  The dates are through April.

Anthem is in NJ until April 23rd, Sunday the 24th there are no more dates, so that may be when the TransAtlantic starts.

Edited by Plum Happy

10 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Nothing on the TA booking site past April 2023. No Wonder sailings after 4/15/2022. 

mac_tlc

I think the Anthem will start the Transatlantic on Sunday April 23rd since it returns on that date and not other date is listed.  

Wonder will be alternating 7 nights between Barcelona on May 8th, then from Rome  on May 12th.

For Wonder, the Transatlantic starts on October 30, 2022 from Barcelona to Port Canaveral and no other dates have been loaded on their system.

Edited by Plum Happy

Since its free to guess, I am betting Harmony goes to FLL for Nov 2022 - April 2023. Actually replaces Allure there at that time. Once Symphony goes to Europe Apr/May 2023, Harmony goes to MIA. I'm betting on Oasis spending summer 2023 in Bayonne.  How's that for 2c worth???

For extra credit, I'll keep Wonder in PC all the way to April 2024.

mac_tlc

2 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Since its free to guess, I am betting Harmony goes to FLL for Nov 2022 - April 2023. Actually replaces Allure there at that time. Once Symphony goes to Europe Apr/May 2023, Harmony goes to MIA. I'm betting on Oasis spending summer 2023 in Bayonne.  How's that for 2c worth???

For extra credit, I'll keep Wonder in PC all the way to April 2024.

mac_tlc

No Harmony dates past  April 23rd has been loaded.  The same with Symphony past April 15th.  Same with Oasis, nothing past April 23rd.

1 minute ago, Plum Happy said:

No Harmony dates past  April 23rd has been loaded.  The same with Symphony past April 15th.  Same with Oasis, nothing past April 23rd.

I know they haven't been loaded yet, but those are my guesses (predictions?) as to what happens. 

At some point Allure needs some updating.  I know the amp has been put on hold, but a part of me thinks all these Oasis class berths from five ships all in the Caribbean all at the same time is a good opportunity to squeeze some sort of update in for Allure.  

Fwd: Harmony of the Seas: we're sharing an important change for your clients' upcoming Royal Caribbean cruise
JP

Dear Travel Partner,

We've continued working on our Royal Comeback and bringing our entire fleet back on the seas. As we review and analyze our itinerary plans, we've decided to reposition some of our ships to offer our guests the very best experiences. Our original plan for Harmony of the Seas was to offer sailings departing from Orlando, Florida in late 2022. Instead, Harmony of the Seas will begin sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Florida. Unfortunately, this means your clients' original sailing will be cancelled.

However, the good news is, Wonder of the Seas - our newest and latest flagship - will now take its place and will offer similar itineraries. So, we'll automatically move your clients to the Wonder of the Seas sailing departing on the same day as their original Harmony of the Seas cruise. This way, they'll still have the opportunity to enjoy a sailing similar to what they were looking forward to with many of the same features - but now on our newest ship! We hope they're as excited as we are.

There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to shifting sailings and rebooking guests, so please bear with us as we work to make this process easier for you and your clients. We'll begin moving reservations on December 17th, 2021. We expect moves for individual bookings to be complete by January 14th, 2022 and by February 4th, 2022 for all group bookings. We'll send an updated reservation confirmation with the revised details to the email address on file as soon as their reservation has been completely updated.

Below is a message we kindly ask you to please share with your clients that have an impacted sailing. As always, thank you for your support and partnership, and stay healthy!

Dear Guest,

We've continued working on our Royal Comeback and bringing our entire fleet back on the seas. As we review and analyze our itinerary plans, we've decided to reposition some of our ships to offer our guests the very best experiences. Our original plan for Harmony of the Seas was to offer sailings departing from Orlando, Florida in late 2022. Instead, Harmony of the Seas will begin sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Florida.

However, the good news is, Wonder of the Seas - our newest and latest flagship - will now take its place and will offer similar itineraries! So, starting December 17th, 2021, we'll automatically move you to the Wonder of the Seas sailing departing on the same day as your original Harmony of the Seas cruise. You'll enjoy your sailing in a like for like stateroom, and all your amenities will remain the same.

Your vacation is important to us. While we're confident you'll have an amazing time onboard and enjoy many of the same features as Harmony of the Seas - but now on our newest ship - we still want you to have the flexibility to make the best decision for you and those in your party. Below, we've outlined your options along with a few additional details.

Option 1: Stay onboard the Wonder of the Seas cruise

• We'll automatically move you to the Wonder of the Seas sailing departing on the same day as your original cruise. So, there's nothing for you to do!
  • Your new sailing will still offer the same beautiful ports of call as your original cruise, and it'll depart from the same destination.
  • We'll move you to a like-for-like stateroom and your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
    • If you were already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing. You can expect to receive your refund to your original form of payment 30 days after we move you. Kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.
    • We'll send an updated reservation confirmation with your revised details to the email address on file as soon as your reservation has been completely updated with the pricing fully adjusted.

Option 2: Select a 100% Refund

• If you no longer wish to sail, we'll be sad to see you go. We'll process a full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare to the original form(s) of payment, including any non-refundable deposit.
    • You can expect to receive your refund 30 days after you submit your refund request.
  • If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
  • Lastly, if you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll reinstate your original certificate.

There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to shifting an entire season of sailings and rebooking all guests, so please bear with us as we work to make this process as easy as possible for you. All moves will be completed by January 14th, 2022, and we'll send an updated reservation confirmation with your revised details to the email address on file as soon as your reservation has been completely updated with the pricing fully adjusted. If you prefer to cancel your cruise, please call us at 888-281-9344 or contact your Travel Advisor by January 10th, 2022. And know, hold times may be longer than usual. If we haven't heard from you by January 10th, 2022, you'll remain booked on the alternate Wonder of the Seas sailing.

If you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor immediately or contact us at:

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, craig01020 said:

This topic is like talk radio. No real news, but lots of opinions.

So pretty much like every thread on CC.  That's kind of the point of an internet forum and talk radio.  Talk radio with no talking would just be boring.

We all gather points of data and try to string together what is going until Royal announces it.  Mission accomplished.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1