A Survey From Seabourn

SLSD

In this morning's email, I received another survey from Seabourn:  

As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, we are encouraged by signs of progress and look forward to a measured return to travel. Seabourn would like to hear about your future travel and vacation plans, along with your thoughts on health and safety measures we may implement onboard our ships.  

Please click the link below to participate in a brief survey.

Sincerely,
Seabourn

The survey questions centered around concerns about the virus, whether all passengers and crew being vaccinated was important to us, concerns about being infected with he virus while flying either domestically or internationally, etc.  There were other questions about safety protocols onboard (mask wearing) and other questions about whether we felt certain ports in the United States or abroad were safe or not safe as relates to the virus.  I found it a bit surprising that even the port of Galveston was mentioned.  

There were several questions about our future vacation and cruising plans.  I answered that we did not plan to cruise in 2021, but were looking forward to cruising in 2022.  

Of course I stressed in my answers and in the areas where we were asked to further explain our views that all passengers and crew being fully vaccinated was extremely important to us.  

Edited by SLSD
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• SLSD changed the title to A Survey From Seabourn

It seems like Seabourn is continuing to do these surveys on a somewhat regular basis, to judge how the views of the customers may be changing over time. And it's good that they are doing so! I just hope management is actually listening to what customers are telling them. 

---

P.S. To try to head off the flurry of posts saying "I didn't get the survey, and I'm Etherium level in Seabourn Club!" 😉 , everyone should understand that the purpose of such surveys is to hit a sample of the customer base, not every customer nor all top-level customer. Any time they send out a survey, some people get them and some don't.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, cruiseej said:

It seems like Seabourn is continuing to do these surveys on a somewhat regular basis, to judge how the views of the customers may be changing over time. And it's good that they are doing so! I just hope management is actually listening to what customers are telling them. 

---

This is either the second or maybe even the third survey we have received.  The most interesting part for me was the mention of so many US ports.  Yes, if they sailed from Galveston, it would be easy for us to drive over for embarkation.  We talked about driving to Miami, but that would be a three day drive for us (the way we drive).   I hope everyone who gets the survey will answer it--and stress how important vaccination is.  

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 11:48 AM, SLSD said:

hope everyone who gets the survey will answer it--and stress how important vaccination is.  

I won't get a survey.  But, I would add, if I did receive one, no masks for crew or guests.  

1 minute ago, jafeldman said:

We are scheduled to sail with Seabourn in October and no survey for us. Vaccination for all and no masks would be what we would prefer (if they asked).

Maybe Seabourn is surveying those of us who have been regulars, but haven't booked a cruise since the pandemic.  

12 minutes ago, SLSD said:

Maybe Seabourn is surveying those of us who have been regulars, but haven't booked a cruise since the pandemic.  

Trying to reverse engineer the selection criteria for any particular survey is usually pretty difficult. Even if they have some specific criteria, such as people who have cruised in the past 3 years but haven't booked a cruise for the future, those who receive the email may be a random subset of the criteria pool. 

• Like 1