Platinnun privleges

Alan51

Does anyone know how you get free internet access with platinum status

When you use the internet, you use your platinum cruise card to sign on. Your shipboard account is charged for the internet use, but then all those charges should automatically be removed before you get your final statement.

DH and I just got back from the Grand. We stayed in a suite which gave us access to most of the Platinum perks, including free internet. The free internet for us applied only if we were using the terminals in the computer center, not if we were to use our own computer with wireless access.

I don't know if this is the same across the fleet or if the wireless internet is free for true Platinum members, just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you were planning on going the wireless route.

Happy sailing!!!

How it works is they charge your account and then remove the charges either each night or at the end of your cruise. If it still shows up on your bill on the last day, go to the Purser's desk and they'll remove it for you. Remember that it's only free in the internet cafe, not with wireless access.

Yes, this past week with my spouse's new Platinum access the internet usage fee was charged back in one lump some about 2 days prior to departure, then the last two days were credited back individually:) Saves a lot of $$ that's for sure!

Archived