Noble Caledonia Resumes International Cruising

Host Jazzbeau

• 2 weeks later...

We’ve booked the Sicilian Odyssey cruise.  We were quite nervous about all the Covid testing and paperwork  involved, but Noble Caledonia have organised pre-flight testing at the airport.  The offer of exclusive charter flights made it a very attractive proposition.

7 minutes ago, LandC said:

We’ve booked the Sicilian Odyssey cruise.  We were quite nervous about all the Covid testing and paperwork  involved, but Noble Caledonia have organised pre-flight testing at the airport.  The offer of exclusive charter flights made it a very attractive proposition.

We're on that cruise too – as the second of a B2B.  Agree that the charter flights are a plus.  Only downside is they have cancelled the pre- and post-cruise extensions, but I understand that the charters only work if the whole cruise is on them.

Have you been on Noble Caledonia before?  There are so few reviews, but I've been reading The Travel Post for the past year and really feel part of their family (even without ever having cruised on them).

This will be our first cruise with Noble Caledonia, but have heard good reports from others.

We  also booked the post cruise extension in Valletta, but can understand why it has been cancelled.  Using charter flights both ways should ensure a more streamlined experience, with less hassle at the airport.  

The Travel Post has been a really interesting read.  I enjoyed Neil Horrocks’ articles.  He is returning as Cruise Director on the Island Sky so won’t be on our cruise, but maybe next year?  I see you already have more NC cruises booked, so you are bound to come across him soon.

3 hours ago, LandC said:

This will be our first cruise with Noble Caledonia, but have heard good reports from others.

We  also booked the post cruise extension in Valletta, but can understand why it has been cancelled.  Using charter flights both ways should ensure a more streamlined experience, with less hassle at the airport.  

The Travel Post has been a really interesting read.  I enjoyed Neil Horrocks’ articles.  He is returning as Cruise Director on the Island Sky so won’t be on our cruise, but maybe next year?  I see you already have more NC cruises booked, so you are bound to come across him soon.

I hope so – I already feel like I know him from his articles!  And his descriptions of what he does to ensure that the passengers have a great time, no matter what difficulties arise, are very reassuring.

You and we constitute 4% of the passenger capacity of the ship – which is a good ratio for the Roll Calls on megaships here on CC!