inspiration

The Inspiration is a GREAT ship and the western route is tons of fun. There are great beaches, shopping and party areas on all three islands. You can't go wrong with the ship or the islands in my opinion!

Enjoy!

We were on it in Dec. The ship was nice almost as nice as Miracle but the food was just average. It was also very cold like 60 degrees inside the whole week. The entertainment was average too-for those reasons we loved our Miracle cruise much more as on Miracle both food and entertainment was great.

If you are going before November it has a great itteneary-Grand Cayman,Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize. After Nov. Miracle will do this itteneary and the Inspiration switches to 4 and 5 day-Cozumel for 4 day and Czumel and Grand Cayman for 5 day.

We will be doing the 5 day cruise on Sensation in Sept. We want to go back to Cozumel and the 5 day ship stays longer in Cozumel then the 7 day ship.

Carnival Tropicale 10/15/98

Sovereign of the Seas 11/22/99

Carnival Fascination 09/23/00

HAL Statendam 05/20/01

Sovereign of the Seas 11/08/01

Pacific Princess 09/29/02

Carnival Inspiration 12/14/03

Carnival Miracle 04/09/04

My family and I sailed on the Inspiration in 2000. We Loved It!!! We were given the owners suite. Look for it, it is the room above the main pool with the windows that curve around. It was wonderful!! We had booked a Cat. 12 and the next thing we know, we are booked in this suite and treated like royalty.

Tracey

Been on the Inspiration twice. First time January or 2003 and than December 2003. She is a nice ship, good food, service and entertainment. I've had worst and I've had better. You will find lots to do at the port of calls. I loved doing the Sting Rays with Captain Marvin at Grand Cayman. Snorkled and shopped at Cozumel, do Paradise beach. Did get off at Costa Maya or Belize. We enjoyed the ship those days.

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

We were on the Inspiration in April and loved it. It was so easy to get around in. Never had a problen finding anything, and I usually do. Loved all 4 ports also. E-mail me at teacher 47@aol.com with any questions.

Loved the Inspiration, sailed her on 04-04-04. You will have a great time.

I posted a long review around the 12th 13th if you want to search back and read it. If you can't find it e mail me and I will send you a copy.

Judy

RCCL Voyager 5/21-5/30/04

CCL Inspiration 4/4-4/11/04

NCL Sea 4/14-4/27/03

DCL Wonder 5/16-5/19/02

DCL Wonder 5/3-5/8/01

CCL Fantasy 2/15-2/18/01

Glad to hear positive things about the Inspiration. My fiance booked us on it yesterday leaving to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize City at the end of May.

Could any of you be more specific in terms of excursions for each port you would suggest (or avoid)? That would be so helpful and give us a good place to start our research since time is short!

Thanks

I sailed on the Inspiration several years ago on a 7 night cruise to the Western Caribbean from New Orleans... FABULOUS trip! I love it. This is my favorite class of Carnival ships!

Have fun!

Taters icon_biggrin.gif

Song of Norway, 1971

Imagination, 1/1996

Imagination, 1/1998

Song of America, 1/1999

Jubilee, 1/2000

Inspiration, 1/2001

Enchantment of the Seas, 11/2002 - Back to back!

Carnival Conquest, 9/2003

Island Princess, 12/2004

lawtyger:

We are going on the 30th also. If you want more information on the excursions in the ports go to the ports of calls pages. They are a wealth of information. We booked with Coral Breeze for Belize. We are going on the Party Boat in Cozumel. For Costa Maya and Grand Cayman we are going to hang out at the beach.

Check out the Roll Call boards. I have a thread going there. There are only 2 other posters though. Maybe you can help get some more.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

days until we sail on the Inspiration 5/30/04

Thanks for the info. I didn't see the cruise for May 30th on the roll call forum (must have missed it).

This site has given us a better understanding of what to do. . . now we are just trying to figure out who to do it with.

good to read mostly positive reports. We're sailing on the Inspiration on Aug 22 - and as it is our first cruise - we have nothing to compare it with. Thus, we anticipate LOVING IT!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;8;22;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Our FIRST Cruise!!

Carnival Inspiration

Archived