Theme night

aliandy

On 8/10/2021 at 9:32 PM, aliandy said:

What do Fred Olsen cruise line mean by ‘Theme Night x 1 (Formal)? No point in emailing company as they’re taking 8 weeks to reply!

Actually I have found that the response to emails in recent months has been very quick indeed - often a matter of hours, rather than days.  Another option would be to telephone of course - again the phones are usually answered very quickly and the head office staff have always been very helpful when we have rang.  There may be the odd day when something out of the usual has  happened (perhaps cancellations) when the response may take a tad longer.   

Your query does not seem to be one which anyone on here can answer, especially as you have not mentioned any particular cruise.

Edited by tring

On 8/11/2021 at 8:06 AM, LynnForestgate said:

I would guess "French or Italian " themed nights in the dining room perhaps ?

Myself and my life partner are looking at the various cruise lines for Lesbian themed cruises and we have to wait a while I guess.

Not entirely sure what you mean by "Lesbian themed cruises"...

Most of the larger, American cruise lines have regular LGBT meetings listed in their daily programmes but in my 26 years of cruising, the UK-based lines have not been very proactive in that respect. With Fred Olsen being a smaller line generally attracting older clientele, there is unlikely to be a large LGBT contingent on any particular cruise.

Hopefully you have already noticed that Cruise Critic has a board specifically for LGBT+ cruisers and it can be very useful.