8-19-21 Thursday Weigh-In

Belle

5 hours ago, Izena said:

Just curious my cruise isn’t until November.   Where I go for the required  covid testing and how much does it cost?  When I looked last year it was $150.   It is for my travel so not going to expect Medicare to cover.

I'm not sure about Medicare but my health insurance was billed, if they deny it will go to the state, if they deny then Medicare. Otherwise CVS Minute Clinic charges around $65. If you can zoom your MD then the hone test can be medically observed.  

Private lab antigen tests range from $65-$95-$250

I find the covid testing before going on a cruise to be a little overwhelming - We go on our cruise the 11th of December - I am going to not even think about it until the end of November, otherwise I will probably end up overwhelming myself.  

Having a good week - have DH's brother and SIL here for the week (not staying at our house) - we seem to be doing a lot of talking and eating - hope the scales aren't too bad on Thursday!!

Hope everyone is doing well this week.  Jan

Jan I’m with you -  for me,  anything new stresses me out.  I have a friend that cruises before my Nov 8;  so i will use her experience to guide me. 

Glad you are having company — enjoy them -  I have some small bowls that hold a serving size-  I treat my self with a  one guilty  treat a day as long as it fits in the bowl — and isn’t over 150 calories. 

It’s finally hot in Houston.  Can’t walk as much — i wear a portable fan  but sometimes it’s not enough.  I’m all about safety, not making walking a “chore”   — still going to dog park 2x day — it’s a 2 mile drive.  It fills my need to socialize.