Holidayfun141

Holidayfun141

Our first Saga Cruise is in September, I love to see all the lady's dressed on a cruise, 

what sort of outfits are worn on Saga ? I love the formal nights and seeing the Gentlemen in their Tuxedos .

we are looking forward to the Saga experience after reading all the helpful topics

You can expect to find ladies wearing anything from ball gowns to smartish separates. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Many people of a certain age who enjoy this aspect of cruising tend to have a tried and trusted set of outfits so it’s not a trendy fashion parade for most. Some men like to show off their bow tie and cummerbund wardrobe while others wear a lounge suit. No need to worry about excess luggage either if you are using the included car service.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:17 PM, Holidayfun141 said:

Our first Saga Cruise is in September, I love to see all the lady's dressed on a cruise, 

what sort of outfits are worn on Saga ? I love the formal nights and seeing the Gentlemen in their Tuxedos .

we are looking forward to the Saga experience after reading all the helpful topics

Hello Hols!

I think we’re on the same jolly in late Sept!!

This is our first experience of Saga, and even though we’re only just old enough to have booked, we’re really looking forward to it!!

Neither of us can be bothered with anything stuffy, but we certainly enjoy dressing for the occasion.  
Days ashore we’ll be in our usual scruffs. 
Sea days we smartly casual, no trendy sports gears or daft stuff like that.  
Evenings, Mrs. H. will be in a flowing gown, and I’ll be sporting a bow tie (self tie one y’ know.  Not a clip on)

But whatever one wears, I’m sure we’ll all have a jolly fine time!

I shall not though, be wearing a polo shirt for dinner!!! 🙄🙄

On 8/24/2021 at 7:33 PM, Mr&MrsHendricks said:

Hello Hols!

I think we’re on the same jolly in late Sept!!

This is our first experience of Saga, and even though we’re only just old enough to have booked, we’re really looking forward to it!!

Neither of us can be bothered with anything stuffy, but we certainly enjoy dressing for the occasion.  
Days ashore we’ll be in our usual scruffs. 
Sea days we smartly casual, no trendy sports gears or daft stuff like that.  
Evenings, Mrs. H. will be in a flowing gown, and I’ll be sporting a bow tie (self tie one y’ know.  Not a clip on)

But whatever one wears, I’m sure we’ll all have a jolly fine time!

I shall not though, be wearing a polo shirt for dinner!!! 🙄🙄