"Always Included" - Does it include "specialty, non alcoholic coffees like a latte, etc?

PaperSniper4

On 8/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, dani negreanu said:

@jelayne replied that "yes", and, since she or he are experienced posters here, I have every reason to believe (and hope) that, indeed, the fresh squeezed OJ will be "free" 😁

I'm not so sure that the freshly squeeze orange juice is part of the classic package.  The below is in the "terms and conditions" section on the following page: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-deals/always-included

The Classic Beverage Package includes all Carbonated Drinks, Bottled Water, Juices including Apple, Cranberry, Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Premium Coffees and Teas as well as beer, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to $9 per serving. Bottles of wine are not included.

The Premium Beverage Package includes All Carbonated Drinks, Premium Bottled Water, Freshly Squeezed and Bottled/Canned Juices, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, Vitamin water, Honest Iced Teas and Premium Coffees and Teas as well as beer, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to $15 per serving. Bottles of wine are not included.

• Thanks 1

Hmmm, CxC "Always Included" marketing schlock was always a joke to me. It is a shame they are allowed by law to use those words, even though, IN FACT, those words are NOT TRUE - by a long shot.

But, I suspect they expect you to read the fine print, so you know what is always included versus what isn't. If you're paying over 10K$ for a suite, I say everything should be included, and absolutely no extra charges should ever show up on your folio.

But, alas - no. Of course, if they did include everything then the cruise fare per stateroom guest would just go up accordingly, so we should be grateful.

• Haha 1