Double points not transferable?

Had my B2B2B for Feb-March to Australia in 2022 cancelled so my TA did a Lift and Shift to the same time period in 2023. 

I am wondering if my double points for the cruises will be carried forward and honored past their standard deadline.

I am sure many cruisers are in the same situation even for other cruises in general.  Part of taking these cruises was for the double points.

You can not control Covid but you can treat your customers right.

Thanks for your opinions on this issue.

You will not get double points.  From the T&C for the Double Points promotion: "Double Points provides Crown & Anchor Society members double Cruise Points on sailings departing from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022 (“Eligible Sailings”)."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lynnemac said:

Had my B2B2B for Feb-March to Australia in 2022 cancelled so my TA did a Lift and Shift to the same time period in 2023. 

I am wondering if my double points for the cruises will be carried forward and honored past their standard deadline.

I am sure many cruisers are in the same situation even for other cruises in general.  Part of taking these cruises was for the double points.

You can not control Covid but you can treat your customers right.

Thanks for your opinions on this issue.

Unfortunately, no. I had 3 cruises out of Sydney cancelled also, which I moved to 2023. I still have 2 legs booked, that were part of the 5, but those may get cancelled also. One, I know for sure will. I’m a solo traveler, so that was a lot of points.

Oh well, I am getting 56 back, since I booked a B2B to Alaska on Oct 1. 🍸

1 hour ago, lynnemac said:

Thank you all. I guess I was just looking for a good faith gesture to loyal cruisers.

Oh well.

We did the same thing, having to Lift and shift a Feb 2022 cruise that they cancelled to Feb the following year.  We were rather annoyed when RC initially told us we would not get double points, but did say that they were still considering changing that for people who had no choice about their cancelled cruise.  

Fingers crossed 

14 hours ago, crzndeb said:

We can always hope that maybe they will extend it again....🤞🏻

I don't want then to extend it again.

I would probably make me book another longish cruise in a suite.  340 here I come. 

😄 😄 😄 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1